Video of John Travolta in a C130 sim.

Awesome Video Clip, I guess being a movie star has alot more privileges than we think. Not just anybody can walk off the street and get a free flight in a Air Force H2 C-130 Simulator. Not a bad approach considering he's a trained Pilot and his own Gulfstream Lear Jet. Sweet Clip TDuke

pretty cool. did you notice the wabbling on the roll. a little easier on the rudders next time movie boy

Yeah I noticed the wobbling on the takeoff roll, he almost took that baby off the runway. Guess he was just filled with all that excitement .. hhhmmnn what next .. back to filming my movie and then off on my Lear.

Yeah, John's the only actor that I have respect for as far as Political Common Sense! ...he's a Republican and a Pilot! Pretty rare for someone like that to be coming out of Hollywood...

[ QUOTE ]
he's a trained Pilot and his own Gulfstream Lear Jet

[/ QUOTE ]

He own's an ex Qantas 707 too, he recently painted it up in the orignal 1960's Qantas colors and is flying it around for promotion in exchange for getting a free Qantas 747-400 rating. It's basicly made up like a huge business jet with beds and the rest, has a butler, cook and 2 pilots on sallery too for when he doesn't feel like flying, making beds or cooking.

That's agreat video,

JT is a good guy. Anybody who flatters a 130 is a decent guy in my book. I use those H2/3 sims in Atlanta for refresher training. I'd love to take ole JT up in an H3. Maybe night NVG lowlevel. Then he can really truly say "this is cool".

Adios,

SR

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, John's the only actor that I have respect for as far as Political Common Sense! ...he's a Republican and a Pilot! Pretty rare for someone like that to be coming out of Hollywood...

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you have to be a republican to have political common sense....????
shocked.gif

lol....

Hah... hah.. hah... hah... stayin' alive, stayin' alive...

How deep is your love? (how deep is your love?)
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

Hmmmm.....Take care and fly safe,

Chris Bow

Oh hell! If John got that excited after flying the C130 simulator, I would love to get him in our 717 simulator.

Summer lovin ..
Had me a blast
Summer lovin
(?)Never thought it would last ...

------

Um, yeah.

That would be so awesome to fly an approach in 717 simulator and even better be assigned to a 717. I only see tons of Hawaiian Air Boeing 717 take off everyday from HNL, very quiet aircraft.

"YOUR'RETHEONETHATIWANT!
oooh oooh oooh, honey
THEONETHATIWANT!
oooh oooh oooh
THEONEINEEEEEEEED
Oh yes indeeeeeed!"

self = dated.
grin.gif

Back