VFR SoCal video

Not as bad as that idiot realtor from SoCal a few years ago with the flight through the mountains where the bush pops out of the clouds 10 ft off the wing.

Do you suppose . . . it's the same guy?!

Dramatic-Prairie-Dog.gif

The difference between video number 1 and number 2 is number 2 is legal. If you think scud running is fine, well that's your choice, but "clear of clouds" is not that hard to understand.

I just posted video #2, I don't have any opinion if is right or wrong. Just remember don't kill the messenger.............

I just posted the video, I don't have any opinion if is right or wrong. Just remember don't kill the messenger.............

Oh, mine was a general statement, not directed at you, sorry, it definitely looked like I was replying to you though.

The stupidest thing I have seen on youtube is this video...

If you look at the uploaded by it has the guy's actually name.

Stupid is as stupid does...

You need to watch more YouTube then. Haha. The name is probably just a pax since it is from the cabin, but I'm sure the FAA could get the pilots info from him. Not smart of course

*groan* Just file. Please.

*shrugs*

Pretty dumb, agreed. But I'd argue less dangerous than booming around most parts of SoCal at low level.

Reminds me of that video a few years ago of a guy doing aerobatics in a C210 buzzing a tower that was at a closed field... tool...

But who wants to just listen to an engine drone? One camera angle makes it boring too.

Back