Very sad news for the almighty 757 :( !!!!!!!!!

Hey DE727UPS. why dont you bid the DC-8? And why don't you like newer jets? (you like stick and rudder maybe)

Louie

Lemme answer. Die hard Boeing drivers aren't real big DC fans.

Boeing builds jets, McDonnell-Douglas builds character!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it really brought a tear to my eye

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you're joking...

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess figure of speech...sorry to mislead you, it just says how I felt

Eeeeeewww aaahhhhhh I don't think A300Capt. can live with that.... Personally, I don't see anything wrong with Airbuses!!!! I wouldn't have an issue flying one.......not at all.....
cool.gif

I dont have anything against the product airbus puts out. They are fine airplanes.

However, what I dont like is the Airbus Company (if you can call it a company). They don't even attempt to make money all they do is make jobs for the frenchmen.

Competition is what drives businesses. Healthy competition is good for all because it drives innovation up and prices down. However, this is a David versus Goliath.

Basically Boeing versus the the entire country of France. You call that fair?

You know, you guys who spend all this time researching airlines and what planes they fly would be better off spending a little time studying things that actually matter to your flying career at this point- the FAR/AIM, Aerodynamics, Systems, IFR procedures, etc. Just a friendly suggestion....
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...and Airbus builds???

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever will help keep the European unemployment rate down even if it doesn't make economic sense?

[ QUOTE ]
You know, you guys who spend all this time researching airlines and what planes they fly would be better off spending a little time studying things that actually matter to your flying career at this point- the FAR/AIM, Aerodynamics, Systems, IFR procedures, etc. Just a friendly suggestion....

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen!! Preach it!!
smile.gif

Couldn't agree with you more ESF!!!

[ QUOTE ]
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They're too busy with playing Nintendo and watching reality TV shows.....
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're not a sports fan ESF, and never make a comment about them, because this could be thrown right back at you...lol.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They're too busy with playing Nintendo and watching reality TV shows.....
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And please, MikeD....don't leave out the Playstation Guys!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
hope you're not a sports fan ESF, and never make a comment about them, because this could be thrown right back at you...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not a big sports fan.
smile.gif

...and I don't know much about the airlines either.
wink.gif

I try not to say anything at all if I think I am at risk of having it thrown back at me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hope you're not a sports fan ESF, and never make a comment about them, because this could be thrown right back at you...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not a big sports fan.
smile.gif

...and I don't know much about the airlines either.
wink.gif

I try not to say anything at all if I think I am at risk of having it thrown back at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....dang, I thought I had you.....I'm not having much luck at picking a fun-fight this morning....
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LOL....dang, I thought I had you.....I'm not having much luck at picking a fun-fight this morning....

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back