Very Important NJC 2012 Info

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Please make sure you bring your registration ticket with the bar code on it. We will be scanning bar codes for attendance confirmation.

We have 2 tickets left. If you planned to just pop in, you better let Doug or I know. we are now at max capacity!!!

If you have a smartphone, get the GroupMe application, it worked fairly well last year for communication with attendees, look for a NetworkJC2012 Group!

We should know the number and location of the suite on Friday. We may be texting you on Friday or Saturday AM.

IF you haven't given us a cell number (with SMS capability) and/or email. Keep in tune with this forum, the Jetcareers Facebook Page and Twitter accounts. I think Doug may be sending out a mass email as well but not absolutely sure on that. IF you need to get us your cell so you can be in the texting cliche, PM me no later than Wednesday morning.

Remember....this is not a job fair. It IS networking. Big difference between the two! Business casual, best first impression, happy hour mingleish atmosphere, be outgoing and be ready to meet new friends and new colleagues. Bring the wives/SO's. Us girls like to have fun too! :)

If you want to social media your fun, use #Jetcareers, #NetworkJC2012 and/or #NJC2012 as your hashtags. It might be kinda fun to make an hour of the event a tweetup as well.

Any questions, ask now please....so everyone can see the answers and so they're addressed before Thursday.

but above all, have FUN!

See you there! :)

Will you be setting up the GroupMe group? I've never used the app before and although I've got it installed, I've got no idea what to do with it now.

Will you be setting up the GroupMe group? I've never used the app before and although I've got it installed, I've got no idea what to do with it now.

Yeah - if someone figures that out, please post it here? I'm getting in Friday, and while I have cell numbers for a few of you, it's gonna be hard to figure out.

Derg said he's setting up the GroupMe in a couple of days. I'm sure we'll hear about it when it's up.

For those that are the 'pay at the door' type, we use Square so we can accept credit cards.

Cash is accepted too.

Back