Vegas Tours (October 22 & October 23)

PENGY, sir.....

Please sign me up for both tours....my wife will find something else to do during those tours, I'm sure. Thanks for setting these up.

Pac Man

We would be disappointed if you didnt!

Is there still plans for a roundtable??

You pilot types figure that one out, but, I have reserved a room at Allegiant for our use....

I will bring some DVD's in case material is needed, both will cover CRM.
Last i heard, Matt (flychicaga) said he might not be able to make it....so we'd need someone to head it up (since Pengy already reserved the room) and some people to present/teach.

Last i heard, Matt (flychicaga) said he might not be able to make it....so we'd need someone to head it up (since Pengy already reserved the room) and some people to present/teach.

I hope to be on Southwest flight 990 from SAT-LAS, getting in just before 9:00AM Sunday. I'll probably be leaving either about 1:30PM on Tuesday, or 8:00AM on Wednesday. Depends on loads and if I can do laundry at the hotel.

90 hour line, 15 days off, and I can make it to Vegas. Yes!!! :rawk:

So does this mean your not going to be working that week? Before I leave maybe we can go flying! Want to be my driver while I'm in town??

My life is up in the air beginning Oct 1.

I will tell any new employer/contractor that I have some concrete days off.

Sign me up for Allegiant please!

Bareman as well. The lazy poopy head hasn't signed up for it, but I will do it for him.

We are working on a roundtable discussion for this NJC. Arent you flying the 727? What sim would you want, anything else would be easy for you!

LOL...It so much isn't the sim it would be the practice as I haven't taken a lot of Sim Evals during the interview process.

We are given some lattitude in the 727 checkrides as the sims are aging badly and do a lot of whacky things. You should have seen my last recurrent checkride...nearly 7 hours in the sim to about 2 hours worht of items accomplished. I also only flying about 10 hours a month. This leads to a lot of Hotel appreciation time....

On the plus side I have been getting a lot of home reserve too and more time to work my part time job for LogbookPro

Hope to see you there..

On the plus side I have been getting a lot of home reserve too and more time to work my part time job for LogbookPro

Hope to see you there..

Oh man, I so would have lost hours of my life if it weren't for this program. Makes filling out those applications I qualify for SO much quicker. That and I'd be lost without APDL now. :)

Oh man, I so would have lost hours of my life if it weren't for this program. Makes filling out those applications I qualify for SO much quicker. That and I'd be lost without APDL now. :)

I don't know how people fill out the apps today without an electronic logbook. Companies are asking for so many totals these days, it would be nearly impossible to do it manually.

I agree with you on APDL. It makes life so much easier and saves a ton of time too.

Back