Vegas Tours (October 22 & October 23)

I may still have the vehicle for the hike on Monday so we might be able to drive some people there.

Place me on the standby list for both tours are well please. In the event someone doesn't show, or changes their mind, I'm up for both.

I will also have my car, so I can take 4 if I go.

Can you post the addresses for the two tours so we can figure out where they are and how we are going to get there.

Thanks Mike!

Hi Kristie, could you put me down as well for the "standby list" for the tuesday tour. Let me know if anything opens up! :D

Nathan, I don't even have you on my contact/registration list.... are you coming into town then and do we need to put you on the contact list and/or have a nametag for you for the main networking event??

Nathan, I don't even have you on my contact/registration list.... are you coming into town then and do we need to put you on the contact list and/or have a nametag for you for the main networking event??

I unfortunately have to work the 21st and 22nd, I just realized a little late that I could still make events on the 23rd. So don't worry about me, but if a spot opens up on the tour let me know. Thanks!!

Can you post the addresses for the two tours so we can figure out where they are and how we are going to get there.

Thanks Mike!

Meet & Greet location for the Allegiant tour:

Date = 23-October Start time = -7:30am

Allegiant Airlines
6075 Spencer #174,
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Since I am leaving on Tuesday afternoon would I be able to bring my bag with me to the tour.
Maybe I can jsut leave it in one of the offices.

Since I am leaving on Tuesday afternoon would I be able to bring my bag with me to the tour.
Maybe I can jsut leave it in one of the offices.

Bring it with you, you can always leave it somewhere, spare office or my car.

I do not anticipate that the tour will last tooo long...

To anyone who's standby for Tuesday, I'm listed for it, but I'm going to have to leave monday afternoon so there's one more spot for someone.

Back