Vegas Tours (October 22 & October 23)

mpenguin1

I have been junior assigned by Kristie to post this:),

This is the sign-up page for the annual J/C 2007 Vegas event, please let us know which tour or tours you will be attending as we need to provide headcounts.

22-October
Monday
Tour of the MGM Mirage Corporate Flight Department
(if the schedule allows)
The Pilots will take us around Flight Operations, show us their various Corporate Jets & answer any questions. They are getting a BBJ at the end of October, presently, they fly Gulfstreams & Learjets.

23-October
Tuesday
Tour of the Allegiant Air Operations & MD-80 Aircraft......
(Allegiant Air operates over 23 MD-83 & MD-87 Aircraft)

Only registered J/C members who have signed up on the Jetcareers.com registration page are able to attend.....

Look forward to seeing everybody in Vegas:nana2:

sign me up for the MGM Tour. Unfortunately I will getting on an airplane about the time of hte Allegiant tour. :(

Pengy....You are Da Man....

wow mike that is quite impressive! thank you for setting this up.

is there a date you need to know by? i am still up in the air about whether or not i can make it. thanks for setting this up. you seem to always go above and beyond.

wow mike that is quite impressive! thank you for setting this up.

is there a date you need to know by? i am still up in the air about whether or not i can make it. thanks for setting this up. you seem to always go above and beyond.

I would like to get a headcount by the end of September, that is plenty of time after bid awards are announced......:nana2:

Wow, 8AM the night AFTER we get in?

Would it be bad if I showed up hungover?:D

Wow, 8AM the night AFTER we get in?

Would it be bad if I showed up hungover?:D

The pilots would be surprised if a large aviation group with pilots, showed up without a hangover, in fact, they may send you back to the hotel until you have hangover:nana2:

The pilots would be surprised if a large aviation group with pilots, showed up without a hangover, in fact, they may send you back to the hotel until you have hangover:nana2:

Okay, then, so we are definitely going to TEAR IT UP on Sunday.

Who's going to get in trouble with me?

And I'll bring a bottle of tequilla with me to the tour. That way, if you're not hungover, you'll be drunk -- like this guy :buck:

Okay, then, so we are definitely going to TEAR IT UP on Sunday.

Who's going to get in trouble with me?

And I'll bring a bottle of tequilla with me to the tour. That way, if you're not hungover, you'll be drunk -- like this guy :buck:

You lead, I'll follow!
jig.gif

This is for Maxie, we know how he likes to party!
vasco.gif

We would be disappointed if you didnt!

Is there still plans for a roundtable??

You pilot types figure that one out, but, I have reserved a room at Allegiant for our use....

I will bring some DVD's in case material is needed, both will cover CRM.

Pengy sign me up for both tours, I'll be getting in Sunday morning and leaving Tuesday afternoon.
That reminds me I have to sign up for NJC 2007.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm at the mercy of PBS for this one. HOPEFULLY, I can stick around for the Allegiant one and fly out that afternoon. Maybe I can drop off a resume while we're there. :)

Unofficially, I'd like to tag along on both tours. Officially, I can't say anything for sure until later this month.

Back