vasectomy

avro

What do I need to bring to the Medical after I have a Vasectomy? Do i need to bring anything from the doctor or just check the the box and write the explaination? Thanks

From what I recall from the app in general, you should have the date of the surgery, the doctor's name, and the doctor's address to put on the form, as there's a section on there for major health events (Visits to Health Professional Within Last 3 Years).

What do I need to bring to the Medical after I have a Vasectomy? Do i need to bring anything from the doctor or just check the the box and write the explaination? Thanks

it ain't nothin but a thing, chicken wing......:eek:

Nah, "OUCH" is for the two parents I watched take turns attempting to quell their screaming child (NOT a baby) for 4,000 miles across an ocean today, when all they wanted to do was sleep. :eek:

* * *​

This vasectomy thing . . . where do I sign up? :p

Nah, "OUCH" is for the two parents I watched take turns attempting to quell their screaming child (NOT a baby) for 4,000 miles across an ocean today, when all they wanted to do was sleep. :eek:

This is why I love Patrick Smith. From his latest column:
I am pretty sure I read somewhere that 99 out of 100 pediatricians recommend dosing your infant or toddler with Benadryl prior to flying. One study reveals that it will not only prevent your offspring's hundred-decibel shriek from shattering the windows of a 767 during one of those cute little temper tantrums, but will make your baby even smarter and more adorable than he/she already is. Really. Honest. A few milligrams of Benadryl does not equate to child abuse. Take my word for it.

What Mr. Smith fails to include in that brief snippet is that Benadryl does not have the same effect on all children ;)

Included in the side effects of Benadryl is drowsiness, but ALSO the possibility of hyperactivity and/or excitability. DO NOT JUST GO GIVING A KID BENADRYL unless you know how it affects the child. Try it at home first a few times to see how if affects your child. It might very well make them drowsy, that is a VERY common side effect. It may have no effect at all. Or, it may make them very hyper.

So it's not a good idea to just tell everyone as a blanket statement to "give the kid some Benadryl"... because it may not have the effect you want.

Just report it.

Included in the side effects of Benadryl is drowsiness, but ALSO the possibility of hyperactivity and/or excitability. DO NOT JUST GO GIVING A KID BENADRYL unless you know how it affects the child. Try it at home first a few times to see how if affects your child. It might very well make them drowsy, that is a VERY common side effect. It may have no effect at all. Or, it may make them very hyper.

Amber got it right:)

Back