v22 video

[yt]8hKTlrKTJhU[/yt]

I took this while I was over there. Same Squadron.

Not to steal his thunder...

nice vid. Haven't came across that oneon youtube yet. Only thing is Idon't know where we would have been flying that our tip lights were visible, unless that was a NVG vid.

Good ole AQ. Sometimes I miss that military stuff. Then I ask myself why and remember how much it sucked. I actually preferred the deployment over training back in the rear. I mean how boring is it to land in teh same exact LZ 30 times in 2 hrs? VERY!!!!!!!

edit:I have lots of pics from teh deployment but not sure if they are allowed on here. Not sure why they wouldn't be but the military can be sometimes....well teh military.

took many a ride from AA to HD--quite a fun ride

Much better than a 53E going the wrong way around the horn

(HD, RW,AQ,KV,RM,AA)- 2 hours and no earplugs makes everything sound like a charlie brown cartoon.

:nana2:

took many a ride from AA to HD--quite a fun ride

Much better than a 53E going the wrong way around the horn

(HD, RW,AQ,KV,RM,AA)- 2 hours and no earplugs makes everything sound like a charlie brown cartoon.

:nana2:

AA to HD not a long trip at all. Cant remember what RW and RM are. Though I seem to remember thier location. Kinda weird.
I remember one time we were going into HD and went in over the river instead of out and around over the actual lake. We blew some poor guy's clothes off the clothesline and into the river!! I couldn't help but chuckle and think what poor PR.

edit:btw one of the three guys in that last minute of video is me. Albeit a much smaller version of me.

At 2:23 that's either me or my good squid friend in the back round.
Too hard to tell.

RW Rawa
RM ??? don't remember.

Back