USMC-SGT

Qgar

Just want to say that having flown with him today for the first time in a long time, he is a pleasure to be a crewmember with. Professional, classy, smart, funny, supportive and, oh yeah, he looks good in the uniform too! :p
Thanks for the fun and "interesting" day, Marine! :)
Thanks, too, for figuring out the problem and getting us on our way! ;)

:nana2: :rawk:

Cool..It's good to fly with people you haven't flown with for a while...But, I thought he just got on with Colgan this year? Did you guys fly together before at some other company?
Or is a long time a couple months?

The dude rocks (even though it takes him 2 months + and counting to respond to a PM...!!) :cwm27:

The dude rocks (even though it takes him 2 months + and counting to respond to a PM...!!) :cwm27:

Oh man...im not even going to respond with my usual "im GOING to PM you today or tomorrow" because im obviously not on top of my game. Id suggest emails as they go directly to my phone as well. Its not that I dont love you unclenobby because the love is all there. I still tell people about you when they ask about my instructing days. You were the student pilot who could perform tasks better then me the moment I taught them.

And cougar, it was a good time even though we didnt have necessarily the A team going for us that day it was good times as usual. As for the problem, I have a PC so I am very familiar with the ctrl alt del techniques.

Its amazing how an autofeather test can correct completely 100% non related issues in this plane sometimes.

And cougar, it was a good time even though we didnt have necessarily the A team going for us that day it was good times as usual. As for the problem, I have a PC so I am very familiar with the ctrl alt del techniques.

Its amazing how an autofeather test can correct completely 100% non related issues in this plane sometimes.

Well, half of the "A team" is better than nothing, I guess!:p

so what was so interesting about your day? it's got to be something good in order to have quotes around it! ;)

so what was so interesting about your day? it's got to be something good in order to have quotes around it! ;)

Wild guess here - because I don't know anybody and am piecing things together...

But, Seggy probably made a newby FO shave his back on a trip and some of the hair shorted out the cntrl-alt-del Q. USMC had to reprogram the airplane for he and Q's flight immediately after.

Am I close?

Back