Want to Buy Used Ipad

FlySooner9

Looking on getting my hands on a used Ipad. Can be beat up as long as it works and the screens no cracked.

Have a 64 GB iPad 2 WiFi only that I've been wanting to trade in for an e-reader. It has some slight damage of the metal back piece around the volume rocker but everything works as should and screen wasn't damaged in any way. PM me an offer if you're interested or want to see some pics of it.

I see a lot of the iPad 2s on eBay for around $400. Lets say maybe $350? I dunno if I'm interested in the base Kindle. I wanted to downgrade to the iPad mini which I guess isn't really a true e-reader or maybe a Kindle Fire but I need something smaller for books and basic browsing because I'm planning on getting a smallish (13") laptop.

Looking on getting my hands on a used Ipad. Can be beat up as long as it works and the screens no cracked.
I have a first edition IPAD, 32GB, WIFI, plus it does have the internal GPS and capability to hook up to AT&T if you wanted to. I only use WIFI, and I use it along with Foreflight. I have not needed an external GPS as the IPAD's internal GPS has worked great. The unit is in Excellent Shape. I am looking to upgrade to a Mini. Send me a PM if you might be interested and we can discuss price.

Back