US vs AA travel bennies

elmetal

Ain't nobody got time for that
Is there some sort of plan for integrating the travel benefits between these two as a result of the merger/buyout?

i.e. With my US travel benefits, should I ever expect to fly american routes? Or will the US bennies go away at some point? is there a timeline?

Us cut a lot of international flying starting October but I've seen no plan as to how to how to non rev us air after said period....

You are able to use the other airlines nonrev website starting on the 15th I believe, which is the date they combine the nonrev procedures.

so starting on the 15th I can nonrev on American using US benefits (along with my passriders as well)?

so starting on the 15th I can nonrev on American using US benefits (along with my passriders as well)?

Last time around it was set up so that you could buy ID100s (or ID0s depending on which way you look at it) on the other carrier until the non rev systems were merged into Wings.

My understanding is it starts sep 10, but to fly on AA you have to use their travel site, so they aren't fully combined yet. You will have to have registered your AA id# before you can use it, however.

What about for non mainline travel bennies (aka us express carriers like myself)

do you guys have access to the FAQ's they posted? I can look them up after lunch if not. If they don't say I would call your travel office/department/HR.

At least from the OO side for bennies, no changes in the near term. We are learning what the new Express program will be this fall but I don't have much beyond that.

I've talked to a couple of different gate agents and they both said it was supposed to be sometime this month. I got the impression that they were being left in the dark on all of this. I work for an Airways Express carrier and have heard our benefits will fall at very bottom of American, below buddy passes and everything. But hey it's better than nothing.

I've talked to a couple of different gate agents and they both said it was supposed to be sometime this month. I got the impression that they were being left in the dark on all of this. I work for an Airways Express carrier and have heard our benefits will fall at very bottom of American, below buddy passes and everything. But hey it's better than nothing.

You will be above buddy passes.

The boarding priority on your legacy carrier will be:
Boarding Priority
American Code
US Airways Code
Vacation passes
D1
SD1V
Active employees (mainline and wholly owned) and eligible travelers
D2
SD2E
Retirees, including TWA, and eligible travelers