upgrades coming for colgan

Back off the line to where? The new PNCL guys is the de facto D of Flt Stds until he is familiar with the operation at Colgan. NOT a rumor that JEB is going to fly the line. Perhaps he will remain a line check airman, but I think he is pretty much done as mgt. Iwould look for some more changes in the next few months. How's the baby doing?

Baby is great! I hear bm wants to get back on the line soon... Leaving that rcp-ewr spot open. Food for thought.

Do you just update your app on Airlineapps and it should get noticed or is there a better way to possibly get a little attention? Just a current freight guy looking for some options and Colgan seems like a good place for the right person. I'm willing to bribe for recs. too he he...

Do you just update your app on Airlineapps and it should get noticed or is there a better way to possibly get a little attention? Just a current freight guy looking for some options and Colgan seems like a good place for the right person. I'm willing to bribe for recs. too he he...

I would just update airline apps. My fo today told me that one of his friends with 500 hrs got a call from chuck yesterday and the one who had his resume walked in with 1500hrs hasn't heard anything

I would just update airline apps. My fo today told me that one of his friends with 500 hrs got a call from chuck yesterday and the one who had his resume walked in with 1500hrs hasn't heard anything

Truth. Cus I was this guys FO. Haha

updated and sent an e-mail. Probably won't hear anything but here's to hoping! Hopefully they aren't strictly looking for lower time guys.

Passengers don't care about winds. Unless, of course, you're landing in KCWA and it's all about having to hold your nose because of the paper mill!

Passengers don't care about winds. Unless, of course, you're landing in KCWA and it's all about having to hold your nose because of the paper mill!

Yep, they just want to know if they packed the right clothes. I keep it basic, "mostly/partly cloudly/clear, breezy or not, temperature, its been a pleasure having you on board, etc"

I forget where I was going, but I heard a guy give the altimeter setting in the PA...I facepalmed

i would just update airline apps. My fo today told me that one of his friends with 500 hrs got a call from chuck yesterday and the one who had his resume walked in with 1500hrs hasn't heard anything

Absolutely ludicrous!!!!

Back