Upcoming conferences/ seminars on Microsoft FS developments

777Pilot

Can anyone point me to any information about any upcoming conferences or seminars on developments in the Flight Simulation field WITHIN the USA or Canada (i.e new addware... the expansion of existing products related to MSFS... instructional workshops).

On second thoughts, any information about seminars outside the US would also be of interest :).

Re: Upcoming conferences/ seminars on Microsoft FS developme

For starters, you know MSFS has been shelved, right?

Avsim.com is having some kind of conference for flight sim developers/enthusiasts. Not sure of the date. Check out their website for the details.

For starters, you know MSFS has been shelved, right?

Avsim.com is having some kind of conference for flight sim developers/enthusiasts. Not sure of the date. Check out their website for the details.

Shelved? I meant Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004/ X when I wrote MSFS. I didn't hear about any plans for future series being shelved...

Yes, FSX has been shelved by MS. They canned pretty much all of the development team that was working on it back in February.

Yes, FSX has been shelved by MS. They canned pretty much all of the development team that was working on it back in February.

Why??? Is this further fallout from the recession :panic:?

Back