upcoming cadet pilot programmes

joy1982

Hi, I am new to this forum. can somebody give me any information about upcoming cadet pilot programmes ?

thanks for the info friend . Do you have any info about CTC cadet pilot programme ? what are the criteria for application ? is it self sponsored ?

usually if you are hired , Air Algerie pays for training from A to Z , no matter what kind of licence you have , you will have to go through training again from 0 ( for cadets )
they usually pay around $500 a month (while training , food and housing taken care of)
training will be either in Toulouse france or in Oxford UK
once done with training you will go either for a 73NG type rating or an ATR , depending on where they want to put you , upgrades to captains are usually within 5 years , it can be faster depending on your performance and skills .
after a couple of years they will upgrade you to the A330 and maybe the 777's ( in Order right now )
now , which CTC program are you talking about ? is it the one fron Ireland ? or somewhere in europe? i dont even remember

usually if you are hired , Air Algerie pays for training from A to Z , no matter what kind of licence you have , you will have to go through training again from 0 ( for cadets )
they usually pay around $500 a month (while training , food and housing taken care of)
training will be either in Toulouse france or in Oxford UK
once done with training you will go either for a 73NG type rating or an ATR , depending on where they want to put you , upgrades to captains are usually within 5 years , it can be faster depending on your performance and skills .
after a couple of years they will upgrade you to the A330 and maybe the 777's ( in Order right now )
now , which CTC program are you talking about ? is it the one fron Ireland ? or somewhere in europe? i dont even remember

Sounds like a great gig. What are you guys looking for and when will the program/interviews start?

Air Algerie usually recruits people with a high school diploma + an associate degree ( 2 years in college or 60 credits)
but most of the time , HS diploma is enough
once your app is accepted , you will go for a short interview and en entry test
Math , Physics , English , once you pass that , they will start arranging your training and travel to whichever school they choose .
last i heard was this coming october . i will let you guys know whenever they post it .

Air Algerie usually recruits people with a high school diploma + an associate degree ( 2 years in college or 60 credits)
but most of the time , HS diploma is enough
once your app is accepted , you will go for a short interview and en entry test
Math , Physics , English , once you pass that , they will start arranging your training and travel to whichever school they choose .
last i heard was this coming october . i will let you guys know whenever they post it .

Hey thanks, thats sounds great, is there any study guide before any exams, how can we contact them? i have some 737 classic experience would that help?
thanx.

What is the age limit for that & where they are going to conduct the interview ?
is it open for all nationality

the interviews will be conducted in algiers algeria , that means if you are selected , you will have to travel to algeria for that
most of the stuff i have seen in most tests involves Calculus 1 and two , Equations , Geometry and college physics
english is not big of a deal , i'd recommend you study a lot of CG in physics as they will ask many questions about it .
they will post it on their website www.airalgerie.dz
and on some national newspapers
i will keep you guys posted
as far as age limit , i am not sure this year , because they keep changing it , and having a US passport is a big advantage.
david , do you have a 737-3/4/500 Type rating?

the interviews will be conducted in algiers algeria , that means if you are selected , you will have to travel to algeria for that
most of the stuff i have seen in most tests involves Calculus 1 and two , Equations , Geometry and college physics
english is not big of a deal , i'd recommend you study a lot of CG in physics as they will ask many questions about it .
they will post it on their website www.airalgerie.dz
and on some national newspapers
i will keep you guys posted
as far as age limit , i am not sure this year , because they keep changing it , and having a US passport is a big advantage.
david , do you have a 737-3/4/500 Type rating?

Hi, i have the 737 200/300 SIC type rating, and hours on the plane, and my us passport aswell, ive been searching the page and still not showing something about the program.

it is not there yet , i will let you know whenever they post it
AH does not have any of the classics , all of their 73's are NG's

thanx once again AirAlgerie for all the info u have provided us. If anyone is aware of any other cadet pilot programme please post it here.

Hello AirAlgerie,
Where did you hear Air Algerie will need 500 new pilots? Do they have an age limit to apply? Do you need to be an Algerian citizen?
Please post any detail you may know about this Airline.
Good luck to all!

Air ALgerie has one , they need about 500 pilots
this is their website www.airalgerie.dz
i will let you know when they post it

Back