UNITED 777 DVD

Adam4884

Hey Everyone,

I received a few e-mails about a month ago from some members on here asking me to post what I thought about the UNITED 777 DVD from JustPlanes that I had ordered. Don't worry, it didn't take a month for it to arrive
grin.gif
. I've been pretty busy with school but seeing as how it's snowing like crazy outside I figured this would be a good time to post my thoughts:

First off- WOW! This DVD is AWESOME!!! I think if you are an aviation nut this is the DVD for you. It basically follows the crew of a United 777 from ORD to LHR and back. The Captain and FO's walk you through the procedures that they go through for the flight, which I thought was very neat to see.
The best part are the scenes of the takeoff and landings. The Captain also goes through and talks about the controls found in the cockpit.

Overall I was very impressed with this DVD, the footage is not all fancy like in movies or documentaries. To me the footage not being so fancy makes it more realistic and feel like you are there.

Anyway, as you can tell I love this DVD! It's really great.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

How much is the DVD and how can one go about ordering it?

Also does the same company that produced the UAL DVD produce anymore airplane series like say for example the 757/767?

Matthew

You can get them from Marv Goldens, and the link to the company that makes the videos is in an earlier post on the subject...do a search.

You can also purchase through Amazon.com. Go to amazon and type in: United 777-200 DVD. Then click on z-shops and there are 2 options. Cheapest there is about $23.95 plus shipping.

Wow that website has some really cool videos.

Are there any other nice DVDs people have gotten from there?

I got a Virgin Blue DVD. It basically showed Virgin 737-800 flights all over Australia. Really neat stuff!

Amybody else see this as a possible security problem???

"Here's how you fly this plane, and this is what this lever does, and this is how you navigate,etc..."

Don't worry I'm sure there is a large legal disclaimer about not using these instructional tapes for malicious purposes at the end....(tongue in cheek)

[ QUOTE ]

"Here's how you fly this plane, and this is what this lever does, and this is how you navigate,etc..."

Don't worry I'm sure there is a large legal disclaimer about not using these instructional tapes for malicious purposes at the end....(tongue in cheek)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were the case, the widely available 777 and 747 CBT programs would be black market items.
smile.gif

Once anyone with the intent to harm is in the cockpit and in control, it's too late anyway. I just don't want to give anyone in any kind of position 'bright ideas' that start leading down the ugly road to censorship.

Back