unemployed, and now employed again woo!!

TXaviator

well the mapping season is winding down so i was kinda worried about finding work for the summer

but my buddy in austin comes thru in the clutch, getting promoted to manager of the Yellow Rose... so obviously theres an open daytime DJ spot...

BAM.

i'm in like Flynn!!

:rawk:

well the mapping season is winding down so i was kinda worried about finding work for the summer

but my buddy in austin comes thru in the clutch, getting promoted to manager of the Yellow Rose... so obviously theres an open daytime DJ spot...

BAM.

i'm in like Flynn!!

:rawk:

SWEET Congrats!

Probably pays much better than this whole flying thing :)

yeah, definitely pays better than entry level flying anyway. and cant beat looking at hot girls with no clothes on and playin music all day.

anyway, just nice to not be stressin about the cashflow for the summer :) the girls is just a bonus!

Rodney Carrington says it best:

"In the tittie club you can be a good cheer cause there aint nuttin better then titties and beer."

When do you start? I'm right down the road from there, we can have a meet and greet!

When do you start? I'm right down the road from there, we can have a meet and greet!

i start as soon as they send us home from flying, which will probably be as soon as i can get this last project done, which could be anytime between now and the end of the month....

so, i dunno. soon though.

definitely a central texas meetup at the Rose!! :rawk:

wait wait wait.. you got a DJ gig??? when.. where and what type of music will you be DJing???

if it's electronica (deadmau5 or Tiesto) or 90's goth/alt rock/hardcore.. consider me there!!! :p

I'm more of a Kaskade/Deadmau5/Tiesto/Armen Van Buuren kind of guy myself.

wait wait wait.. you got a DJ gig??? when.. where and what type of music will you be DJing???

if it's electronica (deadmau5 or Tiesto) or 90's goth/alt rock/hardcore.. consider me there!!! :p

didnt know we had dance music fans here :) ive been djing ("legitimate djing") for about 9 years now.... but.... this job is just typical strip club dj stuff... not "real" dj'ing....

i do have a bunch of underground gigs lined up for the summer however so if youre around texas, be sure to holla and i can direct you to the party :)

I'm more of a Kaskade/Deadmau5/Tiesto/Armen Van Buuren kind of guy myself.

didnt know we had dance music fans here :) ive been djing ("legitimate djing") for about 9 years now.... but.... this job is just typical strip club dj stuff... not "real" dj'ing....

i do have a bunch of underground gigs lined up for the summer however so if youre around texas, be sure to holla and i can direct you to the party :)

:hiya:
Glad to see there's an electronic music constituency here too! I've DJ'd for about 9 years too. I'd give up some of the smaller night clubs for a gig at a nudie bar, though! I guess I've never really tried to get one, but I figure it shouldn't be too hard since Portland has one of the highest number of strip clubs per-capita in the country. TXaviator, I'll trade you...? :)

Deadmau5 is SICK. He's just blown up the scene.

Strip club dj = play what the dancer on stage wants, not what you want--which means it'll be pretty much either Guns 'n Roses or Alannah Myles' "Black Velvet". :D

Word kids... word... I got to see Deadmau5 when he came to IAH.... my analysis is that his playing is still in its juvenile stages all the while his music is quite impressive.... he absolutely put Pete Tong to shame... although thats not a real challenge these days.

I got a set in the making but I expect to hear about said underground's J... that being said... back to the boobie bungalow topic.... maybe the opinion of music changes with latitude.... so ND=crap....TX=well... something better than the ol' days at the Den.

standing offer: any JC'ers want to hang at the YELLOW ROSE in austin...ill get you set up with a VIP booth.

just holla!!

Duude....I just remembered that a friend of mine used to dance there! Paid her way through college one dollar at a time!

Back