UND Questions

oregonboy109

Hey everyone. Just got accepted into UND last week and currently deciding UND vs WMU with UND in solid first place now. I have a few questions..

1) So I got my PPL through the Ohio State University's flight school. They have an program for non-college students called the fight training clinic (FTC). Anyway, since I have my PPL I understand I'll have to take the 112 course and the PPL ground school. Is 112 the only flying course I can take that first semester or can I start instrument after those 7 or so lessons? Also I completed OSUs 141 ground school and my training was 141. Will that benefit me in any way at UND?
2) Once I decide to go to UND, how is scheduling classes done and is there some resource/help center for students deciding what classes to take aviation and gen-ed?
3) And lastly I have a lot of AP credits from high school and was wondering if anyone else here had experience transferring those to UND. I made sure UND accepts all of them and sent the scores through the college board to UND.

Thanks guys!

Sam

1. You will have to do the ground school for 102 (PPL) and take the 112 flight lab which is 7 lessons. If you finish 112 in the first half of the semester, you can start instrument 1/2 way through the semester. It doesn't matter if you took 141 ground school before, UND makes you take it again.

2. Scheduling classes is done on line, and you will be assigned an academic advisor you can talk to to help you decide which classes to take.

3. UND accepts AP credits. In fact, they accepted all of mine, and it will allow me to graduate a year early. Just send them via College Board and UND should get them pretty quick.

And under no circumstances are you to move the blue levers. They are there purely for decoration, and nothing more.

And under no circumstances are you to move the blue levers. They are there purely for decoration, and nothing more.
It's been 3 years, and said individual no longer has any say in the enforcement of procedures for that airplane.
Let-it-Go-Wallpaper-elsa-queen-frozen-38755400-1191-670.jpg

Back