Uh oh...

RiddlePilot

Better stay indoors! I just passed my Commercial Multi ride this afternoon after fighting to outwit the airplane in bumpy weather.
grin.gif

I'll post a gouge in the checkride forum, even though PhotoPilot seems to have beat me to it by a few days.
wink.gif

Congrats! That's excellent! Commercial pilots rule!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm interested to see how our experiences compare . . .

[ QUOTE ]
Better stay indoors! I just passed my Commercial Multi ride this afternoon after fighting to outwit the airplane in bumpy weather.
grin.gif

I'll post a gouge in the checkride forum, even though PhotoPilot seems to have beat me to it by a few days.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats! Now you get to handle the question from people who aren't involved in aviation at all, "Well you have your commercial license so why aren't you flying a jet for the airlines?"
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Now you get to handle the question from people who aren't involved in aviation at all, "Well you have your commercial license so why aren't you flying a jet for the airlines?"
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or my personal favorite : "So, when will you be a real pilot?"
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you get to handle the question from people who aren't involved in aviation at all, "Well you have your commercial license so why aren't you flying a jet for the airlines?"

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I have a buddy who continually says "Hurry up and get that commercial license so you can go make the big bucks...'

Uhhhh.....dude.... I'll make less than folks with only G.E.D.'s working at MacDonalds.
crazy.gif

Back