Uh Oh.... Might have a suprise spawn on the way.

magnumXL.jpg

oh you better believe it i have a good stock of those on hand at all times.... but im aiming for something even more reassuring, like the doc telling me "jeremy, you are producing absolutely zero sperm. there is no way physically possible for you to impregnate someone"

:-D

Dat would be nice, wouldn't it!:rolleyes::bandit::yup:

Sorry for the long delay everybody on the outcome. Turns out they were two false positives. It's quite rare, and It's definitly a stress reliever. Maybe I should try the lotto next. :) all smiles.

Two false positives are nearly impossible. She may have had a chemical pregnancy, where the egg fertilizes but never implants, so it's over almost as quickly as it began but can give a + because the hormone already starts building.

Yup. Michelle is right, the chances of two false positives on a HPT are very, VERY slim.

The "Chemical Pregnancy" is probably right on. Sometimes, for whatever reason, the implantation process doesn't occur, or fails.

She may feel a bit of a hormonal roller-coaster, so cut her some slack if she seems a bit "out of it" for the next couple weeks. :)

Back