UA jumpseat no more?

Eh I don't think $150/year for the PPR and all the ZED fares and stuff that come with it is a bad deal, and I don't really mind paying another fee for UA, better than $10 a segment like what S5, YV, AX and everyone else at UAX has to pay. Then again, I'm not in CASS, so I don't really have a choice.

Eh I don't think $150/year for the PPR and all the ZED fares and stuff that come with it is a bad deal, and I don't really mind paying another fee for UA, better than $10 a segment like what S5, YV, AX and everyone else at UAX has to pay. Then again, I'm not in CASS, so I don't really have a choice.

After X years of not keeping up with COLA, it is a $411 pay or benefit cut (depending on whether or not you opt in or out). Unacceptable.

I asked some UAL FA's on the hotel van about this a few mornings ago.

They havent heard anything about this, and seem to think that everything is still basically if theres an open seat-your welcome to it.

But i've never J/S'ed on UAL though....so im not sure if its true/or helps what they said.

After X years of not keeping up with COLA, it is a $411 pay or benefit cut (depending on whether or not you opt in or out). Unacceptable.
What? For United there was a $124 or so cap for the rest of '09, regardless of how many people you had on your Travel Authorization.

What? For United there was a $124 or so cap for the rest of '09, regardless of how many people you had on your Travel Authorization.

$211 a year for Delta.
$200 a year for United.

That is how much we must pay a year to maintain our full flight benefits... or at least it will be until 2010 when United revisits their agreements [or edicts, I suppose would be more accurate] and considers increases in fees.

I wouldn't mind it as much if United Companions didn't get on before UAX employees, and if those said companions didn't bump our companions on our own metal. At least DL puts employees ahead of companion passes.

Back