Typed and flying

LostComm

To everyone on JC and Doug for maintaining the platform: Thanks very much for the assist through the years! I’m on OE right now with my new A320 type. I’ve been a member for yeare and used to fly for… a government agency and JC has been a great source of education. Doug thanks for what you’ve done and best of luck to everyone as they pursue their goals. I have a ton to learn and am looking forward to the next chapter!
LC

To everyone on JC and Doug for maintaining the platform: Thanks very much for the assist through the years! I’m on OE right now with my new A320 type. I’ve been a member for yeare and used to fly for… a government agency and JC has been a great source of education. Doug thanks for what you’ve done and best of luck to everyone as they pursue their goals. I have a ton to learn and am looking forward to the next chapter!
LC
Congratulations!

I'm just Don King, you're Mike Tyson! :)

Wait, that didn't sound right, but you get the gist!

The airbus is such a fun airplane to hand fly. You can’t beat how comfortable it is either.

Enjoy the view and congrats!

LC

Just wait until you taxi a NEO.

Not enough not enough not enough, WHOAH POWER BACK HIT THE BRAKES!

Ha! OE is a few short weeks from being complete, then a little while before an FLL line. Doug- is there a secret way to ID JC members?
LC

Back