Twins...

TheFlyingTurkey

Fetus Worshiper
On the way!
Some of you know that my wife and I have been trying since 2005 to get pregnant. In 2006 we did in-vetro fertilization and my wife became pregnant, but we lost our son 5 months into the pregnancy.

Well after 3 more IVF attempts my wife is pregnant with twin boys! We've known she was pregnant with twins since July, but we found out yesterday we're having boys!

I'm scared to death about having a baby let alone twins. But we have a big family ready to help.

Life is amazing.

Congratulations, My girls are imo the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in this life! They are a blessing!:D

Absolutely fantastic. Our twins are due in March...of course we are expecting them in February the way things work with multiples. We've done the in-vitro thing also and this was our 4th try. Now, JC will have a twin squad running around, along with the singletons that have been born recently!!!

Congrats!!!:bandit:

Man congrats!!!! My little boy is due at the beginning of February and we're ecstatic. Maybe if Stone's lil one's end up being girls you guys can get some marriages arranged. ;)

Hehe. I don't think so!!!;)

kelso_burn.gif

It wasn't really meant as a burn against TFT, but more as a...if my children end up being female, there will be NO prearranged marriages, or any dating until they are 30!!!:p

And also, TFT is kind of out there on some issues.:D Along with some other members on here...:panic:

That is so awesome! I sometimes wish we had twins so that Tavin would have someone his height to keep him busy!;)

Congrats..gif

But a big congratulations on the pregnancy!! As the father of 26 month old twin boys I can’t imagine why one would wish for twins, not that I would change anything if I could. We are in the midst of the "terrible Two’" stage. The first few months are going to be tough, but in a couple of years you’ll be roughhousing with two, and boys at that. Again congratulations.

Wait until they are 4 and decide to have a food fight with the spaghetti, except that in my case, tonight it was my triplets! :banghead:

As the mother of identical twin girls, I am sooo happy for you and your wife. I know you went through some very rough times, rougher than mine----but you are now truly blessed! Be thankful they're boys---it'll save your a fortune on clothes!
I'd be happy to offer any advice/help if you ever need it.

As the mother of identical twin girls, I am sooo happy for you and your wife. I know you went through some very rough times, rougher than mine----but you are now truly blessed! Be thankful they're boys---it'll save your a fortune on clothes!
I'd be happy to offer any advice/help if you ever need it.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

On the way!
Some of you know that my wife and I have been trying since 2005 to get pregnant. In 2006 we did in-vetro fertilization and my wife became pregnant, but we lost our son 5 months into the pregnancy.

Well after 3 more IVF attempts my wife is pregnant with twin boys! We've known she was pregnant with twins since July, but we found out yesterday we're having boys!

I'm scared to death about having a baby let alone twins. But we have a big family ready to help.

Life is amazing.

Congrats Turk! Kids are amazing and miracles!

It wasn't really meant as a burn against TFT, but more as a...if my children end up being female, there will be NO prearranged marriages, or any dating until they are 30!!!:p

Wow...you're pretty brave! My daughter won't sniff dating until at least 35!

Back