Twin or Single

Given the choices, which would you choose

• Total voters
I think they had some B model 402s, but I never saw a 310 in commercial service out there circa 2006-2008.
Fair enough.

Apparently me sitting in the back of a 310 merged into a 402 memory. I'd have to talk to guys from 12-14 yrs ago to figure this out and I'm not gonna go through the work.

Getting old i suppose.

Fair enough.

Apparently me sitting in the back of a 310 merged into a 402 memory. I'd have to talk to guys from 12-14 yrs ago to figure this out and I'm not gonna go through the work.

Getting old i suppose.
It’ll happen.

If you aren't worried about cost, two engines are always better than one. To the point I'd rather have a Twin Comanche than a Bonanza.
I agree with you, the twinkie, is a lot of bang for your buck. However, you have to look at it from a different perspective. If you buy a vintage 310 for 35k. how long can you operate it before it reaches the acquisition cost of the Twinkie? I have already researched this and have made an educated decision. There will be a post to follow in a month or two.

I agree with you, the twinkie, is a lot of bang for your buck. However, you have to look at it from a different perspective. If you buy a vintage 310 for 35k. how long can you operate it before it reaches the acquisition cost of the Twinkie? I have already researched this and have made an educated decision. There will be a post to follow in a month or two.
A month or two???

Come on man, this isn’t a job posting, spill the beans!!

2255B90C-E80B-4692-88B2-4D93E73EA07D.jpeg

Back