TSA Informational Picketing

surreal1221

Trans States pilots will conduct informational picketing on November 19 to protest the glacial pace of their current contract negotiations, from 12 noon to 3 p.m. CT, at Lambert St. Louis International Airport. The pilots will brief picketers at 11 a.m. in the TSA strike office, which is located at 10801 Pear Tree Lane, Suite 126, in St. Ann, Mo. (across the street from the airport). Please coordinate your attendance with Jeff Shatley, the TSA SPC chairman, by calling 636-578-0105 or sending an e-mail confirmation to Jeff.Shatley@alpa.org.

Just a friendly FYI.

You guys should picket infront of the gojet offices in addition to the terminal.

We would be picketing in front of our one building because TSA and them are managed by the same "management team." Its also out of the way between two runways so no one would see us. It is the ex-TWA HQ.

hq.jpg

The picketing will be at the airport. My previous post was not clear was I was responding to a hypothetical question. Sorry about that :D

Well, it says that there will be a briefing across from the airport. I've never been to STL but in Denver across from the airport means miles away.

Its a short walk that many people walk if they don't have a car because there are a lot of crashpads near this area. As you walk up Peartree Ln, you will walk past a taxi "base" (for lack of a better word) and it will be the next building on the right. As you come in, you will want to take a left and we are the last door on the right.

edit: don't go to the second floor because that is where the STL FSDO is :D

2-1.jpg

edit: don't go to the second floor because that is where the STL FSDO is :D
:yeahthat:

Nice photoshoppin' BTW...

I will try to make it out from RIC that morning...hope for a good turnout! Can the guys on airport reserve that day picket, I wonder?

As long as you don't tell scheduling or anyone in that building that you are, I don't see why not. If they call you, hand your sign off, carefully (slowly) walk to the crewroom, and carefully (slowly) walk to the gate :D.

Back