TSA employee sleeping in a wheelchair.

Maybe he should have taken a page out of this TSA agent's book. Sunglasses indoors works every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORdBoG8qv9w

I love the person who commented "
Looks like someone that has just finnished a very long hard day at the airport and is very tired and ready to go home "

haha, i didnt know airports had dinging train bells, let alone it says he was at Union Station in the discription haha

I love the person who commented "
Looks like someone that has just finnished a very long hard day at the airport and is very tired and ready to go home "

haha, i didnt know airports had dinging train bells, let alone it says he was at Union Station in the discription haha

Yeah it's Union Station in Chi-town.

You know, as much as I can't stand the TSA, what if this guy was on break? If he's on break, he's certainly entitled to take a nap.

Of course, it'd have to be a really long break if he was there for two hours!

You know, as much as I can't stand the TSA, what if this guy was on break? If he's on break, he's certainly entitled to take a nap.

Of course, it'd have to be a really long break if he was there for two hours!

Ok, but perception is reality. Find a somewhere else for your nap.

Entitled to a nap on a break? Certainly.

However, it's usually best not to nap in a TSA uniform in a wheelchair in full public view. It looks kinda bad. There's got to be a break room or somewhere else he can go to get his nap in.

Back