Trouble contacting HR today?

No, I am not doing military base ATC... I am talking about the HR people for the FAA ATC folks in OKC.

your fired...

your assuming he means a military base. MMAC is the base that includes several things including HR and the FFA academy.

MMAC is down today, meaning that HR is out too.

Ok guys... it's extremely difficult for me to make fun of Nathan's thread if you keep 'trying to help me'.

butt out! :crazy:

that word is disturbing to me sometimes...

"human resources"

like there's a farm in ND where they grow people in giants pens and have a human-o-meter that tells the businesses how much of what kind of person they have available.

like the matrix or something..

HAH :yup:

make sure you're pressing 1 before the area code too..

i.e. 510-555-5555 is incorrect.

1-510-555-5555 is correct.

and make sure you have the phone up to your ear, and that you're not using a dialup internet connection at the same time.

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

so Random question HONU PINEAPPLE. Your name sounds like your from or really like hawaii but your avatar shows skiing and snow in the background. Hawaii and snow don't really mix. Or are you one of those awesome freak of natures who love both (include me in the group).

so Random question HONU PINEAPPLE. Your name sounds like your from or really like hawaii but your avatar shows skiing and snow in the background. Hawaii and snow don't really mix. Or are you one of those awesome freak of natures who love both (include me in the group).
Oh you get high enough in the mountains during the winter, you get some snow. Granted not enough to snow with, but I've seen pics from friends vacations where there's snow capped mountains in the background.

zz ;)

Back