Transportation Options To/From McCarran Airport (LAS)

We'll be getting in about 4pm on Friday...but our Friday is already booked with our liaison from the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Bureau...she sent us some awesome and fun goodies for the show! :)

I'm planing to get in sometime on Saturday. I haven't even looked at times/loads yet with all the hassles of work the last few days, but now it's vacation 'til next weekend. VEGAS BABY VEGAS!

I might be the first to arrive.. again.

Time for a new tradition. Considering the old tradition seems to have spared the Sahara the wrecking ball, I'm a little disappointed.

I'll be there ~4:30 Saturday if anyone wants to split a cab for the Palms. I'll be waiting for someone arriving about 20 minutes later anyway.

We're arriving at 11:30 on Delta from SLC

Should we all plan to meet somewhere and take a cab or shuttle van?

I plan on Group Shuttling if at all possible - getting there Sunday on Southwest 51, at 1235.

I'm also coming in on Southwest at 11:40am.

Should we all split a cab? It'll be faster and just as cheap as a shuttle van in the end. We can just all meet somewhere by ground transportation?!

Sounds good. John and I have a bag we have to check, so we'll have to get that. We look like a circus. He looks like a hobo pilot with 8billion bags (not exaggerating) attached to his rollerboard. I've got a red one and we'll be lugging a red/orange duffle.

I'm short. He looks like a geek. We'll see you there. :D

My name a PH number are on the list. Will be arriving somewhere between 1 and 3. Call me if you need a ride. I'll stop by and pick someone up on my way to the hotel.

I'll be flying in from Boston on Delta. I get in about 1030 tonight (Sat) if anyone needs a ride, I got a rental. Give me a shout. I'm not doing anything all day tomorrow if anyone wants to get together... (904) 424-2296

Brandon

On the flip side, anybody got an early flight out on Tuesday am? I'm thinking of cabbing it so I don't get caught waiting for a shuttle.

So hotel check in is at 4pm or later right? Anybody showing up around that time ish? Also what is this "list"?

Loads out of EWR tomorrow (all day) = Not Good. :( Although, it seems the loads to go anywhere at any time these days = Not Good.....so meh, let's hear it for the non-rev gods in the AM.

As it stands now, my plan is to arrive tomorrow AM @ 9:55 on Continental. I'm definitely down for sharing a cab.

I'll be flying in from Boston on Delta. I get in about 1030 tonight (Sat) if anyone needs a ride, I got a rental. Give me a shout. I'm not doing anything all day tomorrow if anyone wants to get together... (904) 424-2296

Brandon

Were you on 2195 too?

Back