Transpac CFIs on here?

JordanD

Chinese Food Enthusiast
I just accepted a class date at Transpac and will tentatively be starting on the 19th. I'm moving from KY so I'm looking around to see if there's any CFIs there looking for a roommate temporarily, at least until I can get my stuff in order and find my own place. Any one know the best way to go about this? Does Transpac help guys out who are doing this considering how many people are probably relocating to take the job?

Call or send a message to Amy in HR if she's still there. She'll put it out that there's someone looking for a room. And with all of the turnover, there is usually one available.

There's quite a few apartments up near KDVT, so Craigslist might yield some results as well.

Sent an email to Amy and she said she'd do just that and let me know. I don't really want to sign a lease until everything's all settled out as far as the job goes.

Enjoy the North Valley!! Hopefully I'll be headed to Transpac in the near future. I miss PHX. Keep your eyes outside the airplane though, busy airspace.

Back