Transfer loan to ATP

jspeed87

I was just curious to know if you could transfer a loan from another flight school in which I am in Florida to ATP to finish my flight training. The only reason for this is so that I could stay at home close to my family and friends.. :confused:

I was just curious to know if you could transfer a loan from another flight school in which I am in Florida to ATP to finish my flight training. The only reason for this is so that I could stay at home close to my family and friends.. :confused:

How much longer in FL? Why not just finish it up there?

I don't think it will work because I have a Federal loan with Sallie Mae. But then again ATP has a "special relationship" with Sallie Mae. I emailed ATP about it maybe they can work something out.

I don't think it will work because I have a Federal loan with Sallie Mae. But then again ATP has a "special relationship" with Sallie Mae. I emailed ATP about it maybe they can work something out.

Looks like Ariben has a good deal as far as financing goes. If you transfer it to ATP, maybe you interest rate would go up quite a bit. Be careful, but good luck.

How did you disperse the payouts to your flight school? If you did it all at once than there is no loan to transfer, because all the funds would be in the bank account of your school. If it a certain school in FL you're probably skreewed...

How did you disperse the payouts to your flight school? If you did it all at once than there is no loan to transfer, because all the funds would be in the bank account of your school. If it a certain school in FL you're probably skreewed...

they are disbursed every 2 months. next one is in november.

Back