Transcript

MrFent

I've noticed that several people have been asked to send a copy of their college transcript to the FAA. No one has asked me for this. Anyone else in the same boat?

I've noticed that several people have been asked to send a copy of their college transcript to the FAA. No one has asked me for this. Anyone else in the same boat?
I'm assuming it's for those individuals for whom the FAA is using education as part of the required experience. I haven't been asked either but I have 11 years of military service.

I was instructed to send my college transcript, however I already have 4+ years work experience, so I shouldn't need the college credits to qualify for the announcement. (I did list apprx 90 units of college completed)

i was also not asked for my transcripts and was wondering if it was a typo or not. im only going to give them what they ask for to be honest. i do have 4+ years work experience and i also have 30 credits... idk.. but honestly i did not want to stand in line at school in the summer to get my trascripts... hahaha

i was also not asked for my transcripts and was wondering if it was a typo or not. im only going to give them what they ask for to be honest. i do have 4+ years work experience and i also have 30 credits... idk.. but honestly i did not want to stand in line at school in the summer to get my trascripts... hahaha

You can request your transcripts online at most colleges now. It depends on how long ago you were in school, but if you had a way of logging in to check your grades, register for class, see if you have the option of getting your transcripts too.

I'm using college credits as part of the requirement and I don't have 4 years of work experience....but no request for my transcripts yet.

Why would they request transcripts, when they can access them themselves during the background check?

I wish they'd look at my transcripts...

They never requested my transcripts either. I was suprised they didn't, but venividi may be right and it was accessed at another time...

I was asked for copies of college transcripts in the second email which also asked for the Declaration of Fed employment OF-0306, DD-214, Form 3300-9, and it also asked for all facility ratings. You may want to double check all your emails because I think they are sending out blanket, generic emails no matter your experience level and they want you to send in everything they ask for that pertains to your situation. I have no military experience yet they asked me for military documents and of course I have no facility ratings at all. Wouldn't hurt to send it in in my opinion, but of course most schools do charge you for it. I had to send two transcripts.

No request for transcipts here either, but I did send in my aviation school transcripts just for good measure.

Here is what the bottom of my letter said:
In addition to the above form(s), please provide copies of the following:
DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (member 4
copy)
SF-15, Application for 10-point Veteran Preference and proof of
entitlement, if applicable
SF-50, Notification of Personnel Actions, if age waiver requirement
Official orders for terminal leave pending discharge from active duty, if
final DD-214 not yet
received.
Copy of all Air Traffic Control Certifications or Facility Ratings
(legible)

Ok so I was official scared that I just read over the transcript request, so I reread ALL of my emails over and over...and I promise nothing. I'm just not going to worry about it. I have a PEPC date and time so everything must be fine.

Well I went ahead & called James & asked him if I needed to send in my transcript. He said no, I have enough work experience that I don't need to prove that I also have a degree.

Back