Totally insulted!!!!!!!

Howdy Ya'll,

Now that I have your attention;

I've got one question:

Foosball

or

Bubble Hockey?

I have foosball table. It's actually a good one. I am thinking about buying a bubble hockey table. The one that is the USSR/Canadians vs USA and has the elec. boo button. Just wondering if you think it is worth it ($400 used $2300 new)?

SR

Bubble Hockey? You mean Air Hockey? I've never heard it called bubble hockey before.

I think he's talking about the foosball-like one, with the mechanical hockey players that spin around. Air hockey dominates over both of those.

I fractured a knuckle playing air hockey once. Since then I've been timid when playing and I kinda suck. It used to be one of my favorite games. I am getting pretty good a foosball though.
grin.gif

air hocky is cool, I'd like to get a table....any idea how much those things run? I bet I could probably make one...

[ QUOTE ]
So, who believes that "spinning" is legal and acceptable in this game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spinning=illegal

goalie score=2 points, these are my house rules.

[ QUOTE ]

Foosball

or

Bubble Hockey

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a pool table! (Also known as the fancy eating table, complete with pot passers!)

Funny thing is that me and Kristie bought ourselves a pool table for a wedding gift last year, complete with a dining top.

When I was leaving the house this morning, we had anti-cat scotch tape on top and a bunch of EIT study materials on it!

yup! that dining table top works out pretty darn nice! makes for a great library study are in your very own home!!! also good for 12 person game nights too!

all those games fall well short of the mighty ping pong table.
It has all the fun and action of a real sport without any of the execise
cool.gif

pool and air hockey in distant second place.

Back