Tornado Rips through KSTL

I really want to see if there are any tapes out there showing something like this at STL:
WOW i havent seen anything like that! There is a video that a ramp worker took of what looks like a funnel cloud moving toward the airport. There is also a video from a security camera that is mounted in the C concourse, It shows when the roof was ripped off, you can see the wind blowing everything through the concourse.

WOW i havent seen anything like that! There is a video that a ramp worker took of what looks like a funnel cloud moving toward the airport. There is also a video from a security camera that is mounted in the C concourse, It shows when the roof was ripped off, you can see the wind blowing everything through the concourse.

I think this is the one...
[YT]dQYp3RXkvLw[/YT]

First their planes, now their terminal....

...I crack me up.

HAHAHA!

On one of my incredibly rare trips to STL (we never get Home), I went down to DFW for recurrent, got back to find every window in my truck busted out. Sigh. It's not worth much, but just the hassle of dealing with it is more than I want to handle. Sigh. Born under a bad sign.

How will the media spin this. ATC loses separation with Tornado, slams into airport? Controller reportedly distracted by second controller required to be in tower?

On a side note, glad everyone is safe.

Does a story about a tornado require any additional spin?

Does a story about a tornado require any additional spin?

*cough* *gasp* it stinks so bad...my lungs...

bad-sign-21.jpg

On one of my incredibly rare trips to STL (we never get Home), I went down to DFW for recurrent, got back to find every window in my truck busted out. Sigh. It's not worth much, but just the hassle of dealing with it is more than I want to handle. Sigh. Born under a bad sign.

You shoulda just left the windows open. Not like you had anything valuable in there besides the copy of the Top Gun soundtrack that is a permanent fixture in your tape player. Mighta had to kick a homeless guy out, but hey, who hasn't?

that is nuts

Found another one...this one looks like it was from right at the impact point. Right around the 1:00 mark the glass starts to flex and it's all downhill from there. I also like the dude around 2:00 that is just sitting there texting like nothing happened.

[YT]1ovTo30_myI[/YT]

Found another one...this one looks like it was from right at the impact point. Right around the 1:00 mark the glass starts to flex and it's all downhill from there. I also like the dude around 2:00 that is just sitting there texting like nothing happened.

[YT]1ovTo30_myI[/YT]
WOW that is crazy! And to think that the tornado actually weakened a little before hitting the airport. I cannot even imagine what it was like for the people that got hit by it first...

Back