TOL's out tomorrow

reddn

I think it might only before Eastern Enroute, I called today just 'checking' on the status (its been almost two months) and I was told the TOLs are going out tomorrow. :rawk:

I went non-pepc route.. but by now I should have just went to LA PEPC.. damnit

-thomas

ASEL Privt, USPA B/Coach, NAUI Open Basic, NREMT-P

I think it might only before Eastern Enroute, I called today just 'checking' on the status (its been almost two months) and I was told the TOLs are going out tomorrow. :rawk:

-thomas

my friend went the non pepc route as well, and hasnt received his TOL yet. hes goin to ZNY so hopefully he gets his soon

-thomas

I know how you feel. I have been waiting so long, and have been kicking myself for not going to a PEPC because I could have had that done by now. Did you talk to Elaine McCollum? Because when I talked to her in the beginning of the week she told me that they would be done by the end of this week. But we shall see. Where are you headed?

Well, I don't know about anyone else but no TOL for me. This is only the second time I have not received it after being told it would be done. Oh well, what can you do? I really want this job but I don't know how much longer I can continue to be jerked around like this.

Well, I don't know about anyone else but no TOL for me. This is only the second time I have not received it after being told it would be done. Oh well, what can you? I really want this job but I don't know how much longer I can continue to be jerked around like this.

Have you done anything yet.....mmpi,drug test, interview?:bandit:

Yes, I have had my interview, but nothing else. I was told after contacting HR 3 weeks after my interview that my recommendation has been received and they were trying to get the letter out. I interviewed back in the middle of November and compared to everyone else on here it seems to be taking forever from interview to TOL for me.

Yes, I have had my interview, but nothing else. I was told after contacting HR 3 weeks after my interview that my recommendation has been received and they were trying to get the letter out. I interviewed back in the middle of November and compared to everyone else on here it seems to be taking forever from interview to TOL for me.
Keep bugging them. I interviewed in July and didn't get my TOL until september because they sent it to the wrong person. If I hadn't been bugging them once a week I wouldn't have ever found out.

Keep bugging them. I interviewed in July and didn't get my TOL until september because they sent it to the wrong person. If I hadn't been bugging them once a week I wouldn't have ever found out.

Yeah, but what do you say to something like that? I am running out of ideas about how to be cordial about it. And the last thing I want to do is to start getting an attitude. Because I am talking to a person that could potentially put me at the bottom the pile and make me last for everything when it comes to medical, background, or psych test. What did you say when you wrote every week? Were you apologetic for writing so much or did you take the tone of being aggressive and "Where's my s**t" type of thing?

Yeah, but what do you say to something like that? I am running out of ideas about how to be cordial about it. And the last thing I want to do is to start getting an attitude. Because I am talking to a person that could potentially put me at the bottom the pile and make me last for everything when it comes to medical, background, or psych test. What did you say when you wrote every week? Were you apologetic for writing so much or did you take the tone of being aggressive and "Where's my s**t" type of thing?

My $.02, definetly do not sound irritated or pushy in any way. When you speak to them (don't write you'll never get a response) just tell them you wanted to touch base and see where you stand. Be polite and appreciative on the phone but do be persitent when it comes to actually speaking with someone - keep calling until some picks up. I can't see how they could get upset if you call weekly (or more) and are cordial when you speak to them, heck they might even appreciate your concern.

I called every week, didn't write. I either spoke with my HR rep, Mr. Anderson or his assistant, Ms. Caves, whomever answered the phone first. I was always polite and nice and never demanding. They didn't seem to care that I called every week. Actually it was more like every other week.

Every time I do write, my HR rep is nice enough to respond rather promptly. But, maybe I will start calling instead. Hopefully, that way I can get a more definitive answer.

Back