Tol: Atl Tracon

rarobinson

Hello. I'm new to this forum thing. I'm VRA and I just received my TOL. I am looking for anyone from ATL TRACON. I'm a little worried from the things I hear. I would like as much information as possible so that I am as far ahead in the game as I can be before my first day. Any info or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello. I'm new to this forum thing. I'm VRA and I just received my TOL. I am looking for anyone from ATL TRACON. I'm a little worried from the things I hear. I would like as much information as possible so that I am as far ahead in the game as I can be before my first day. Any info or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Theres a gentleman on here with the screen name ATLTRACON that I'm sure will be be glad to tell you a little about the place, if he hasn't already done so before I'm finished typing this. :)

I got nothing to contribute here... just a hearty "wu'sup" to a fellow pensacolian

bring me lunch money..rookie:crazy:

PM me

So CJ...

Did you have a chat with the new ATL Rookie? I hope you didnt scar him too badly and that he's not tucked into a ball in the corner of a dark room somewhere with a stuffed animal and a blankie... LOL

Go easy...

So CJ...

Did you have a chat with the new ATL Rookie? I hope you didnt scar him too badly and that he's not tucked into a ball in the corner of a dark room somewhere with a stuffed animal and a blankie... LOL

Go easy...

“I ate his liver with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti

Back