TO SIGN UP FOR NETWORK JC: NETWORK.JETCAREERS.COM

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Is where you need to register for Network JC...

Here's the link -> network.jetcareers.com

once you register, you will be taken to a page that gives you the rate code for the hotel rooms at Hawthorn Suites...

When you call in to reserve - PLEASE - use this rate code to reserve you room(s)...

after you register your room - let me know via PM, so i can make sure the peoples that took the reservation put it in the right group code.

Remember, you only have till August 24 to reserve and the room can be cancelled (with full refund) until 4 days prior to checkin...

Thanks!

edit: one more thing.. I'm finding that when people are using the internet to reserve their room, the rate code isn't working... please use the 800 number to reserve your room, that way, it does get reflected in the group of rooms reserved...Thanks!

Re: NETWORK.JETCAREERS.COM

Wow, I'm glad I saw the thread. Talked to the mrs. and we are planning on attending. I'm going to register on the website and get us some hotel reservation.

Excellent!!! glad you can make it!

Just as a check for everyone, let me know if/when you register with hawthorn.. we've had some problems with registration in the past day or so and I want to make sure everyone is getting the discounted rate.. so let me know when you register, so I can make sure to check that you get the rate your supposed to get (which is under the group code)...

Thanks!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent!!! glad you can make it!

Just as a check for everyone, let me know if/when you register with hawthorn.. we've had some problems with registration in the past day or so and I want to make sure everyone is getting the discounted rate.. so let me know when you register, so I can make sure to check that you get the rate your supposed to get (which is under the group code)...

Thanks!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The price was right for me. I booked for Sunday night as well.

Kristie, if I get a room for one night only does it still count toward the quota?

I really don't know.... I'd ask them when you call to book.. I think any number of nights will work even though I've asked them for friday & saturday.. some people are booking thurs & sunday too.. so it may just even out...

If we all ready PM'ed you in the past abut attending, did you still want us to register on the new webpage?

-brian

It would be easier.. per se... but If I already have your info (ie: cell phone, current location, guest(s) name) then just let me know when you book your room, so i can keep track of whose booked and who hasn't....

I need the cell phone number for the contact list (which I will be asking about later, but just gathering the data now).. I need the city/state that you live in now because i'm going to be putting that information on the nametags (along with real name and JC name).. and I need guest name(s), so I make sure they have a nametag as well....

by filling out the registration form, it takes care of all that in one big swoop... so however you want to do it, as long as I get the above information from the users that have already told me they'll be there, is fine with me...
grin.gif

Okay, all, especially the folks who are going in on the two room king suite with me. I finally got the room reserved, and yes, Kristie, it will be on the JC room block. I will be getting in on Thursday the 23rd, and will be checking out on Sunday the 26th. So, if people want to get in there early, you can stay with me.

Those of you who are going in on the room with me, please PM me with when you'll be getting in and when you'll be checking out so that I know what's up.

Kristie,

I am for sure coming and I am trying to get more friends of mine to make the trek to Vegas because the price is right. So I was wondering what the current number of rooms have been booked?

Thanks

I'm kinda curious who all is coming. With my newly acquired year of SWA flight benefits, I'm able to go now. We're staying at the Hawthorn Fri-Sun. Might have to hit the Start Trek Experience thing. I've also got a friend that works on the attractions at the Stratosphere tower. Might have to call him, too.

so far, i think i have 8-10 rooms reserved (I have another 20-30 currently available)... i can't list everyone that's going right now cuz I don't have the information that's in front of me...

I'll put the names down in a second of whose confirmed & gotten their room....

Please, Count me in, if i haven tbeen already.. me and my parents will probably look for another hotel, though you are correct rates have shot up

please sign up at network.jetcareers.com Chris....Thanks!

Yeah, kiddo, no sign up, no goodie bag!

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, kiddo, no sign up, no goodie bag!

[/ QUOTE ]

No Cheeta's for you, Chris......

Though dad is welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back