To MikeD's Contributor's...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
To MikeD\'s Contributor\'s...

Would you please send me a PM or email to carepackage@jetcareers.com with the name you used in paypal and let me know what your login name is? Mike will know so much better who the login is vs the "in real life" names.

For those in the future - please do the same!

Thanks so much!

Re: To MikeD\'s Contributor\'s...

Kristie I have some care packages at home that we were going to send my wifes cousin but he came home before we could get them mailed... I am sure MikeD and some of his buddies could use them. If or when you get his address I would like to send them over to him. Its full of chips, gatorade and other stuff the gov't said was ok to ship.

Thanks,

I'll let you know! Right now, i'm waiting to hear from the AF on what unit he is in and whether we can send a package over - I'm seeing websites that say that packages from Citizens are no longer allowed to be sent - but they have a USO CarePackage program that might be able to do the trick for us... either way - it will get over to him and his unit and he will know about it...

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks,

I'll let you know! Right now, i'm waiting to hear from the AF on what unit he is in and whether we can send a package over - I'm seeing websites that say that packages from Citizens are no longer allowed to be sent - but they have a USO CarePackage program that might be able to do the trick for us... either way - it will get over to him and his unit and he will know about it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristie:

My grandfather is a 3-Star in the Army... still active at 74 too!

Anyhow, I'll talk to him over thanksgiving and see if I can see if he can get some strings pulled and some of the red tape cut.

What are people sending, by the way? I would like to contribute, but I don't know what to get someone I only know through these boards.

One of my friends is in the Air Force and he would be able to ship over to MikeD whatever you want.

Please do not forget to PM your login name to me if you have donated and want your login name to appear on the donation page...

I realize a few may be out of place at the moment and will make sure they get fixed this evening.. unfortunately, Dreamweaver tables don't work like Word tables do... gack!!

I will be printing out the page early next week and it will be included in the care packages... I don't care if you wrote him/them a nice email, sent a card or money - I do want to get your name on there if you donated in any way because you all deserve credit!!
grin.gif

there is still time to write an email if you would like... i've got some nice xmas stationary standing by and being used for emails that have already been sent to me.. if you would like an email included - please PM it to me so i can make sure it gets put on some "pretty" paper for the guys and put into the boxes.

thank you so much for your support....
grin.gif

Kristie,

I just wanted to say that I think what you guys are doing for MikeD and his unit is awesome.

Yeah, I contributed some cash, but you and Doug are doing to leg work to make it happen. That totally rocks!!!

I've been a poster on many a web board, dating back to the middle-ages of the Internet, but none have felt like a community like this one.

I can honestly say that I'd be thrilled to live next door to everyone here...even Eagle (I just wouldn't talk politics anywhere near him
wink.gif
)

You guys get it. It's not about supporting the war it's about supporting the people who choose to be a part of this country's military and go where Uncle Sam tells them to go.

Anyhow. Just felt like sharing.

Naunga

Kristy

I am mailing a check, yeah I know, the old fashioned way. As an Ex Sailor, thanks for what you are doing for Mike, it is very noble of you and I am sure that Mike appreciates it.

Mike

Back