TItle things

N519AT

Ahh! This is how I change this!
How do I edit my "Title" Like some people have "El Jeffe" or "Posting Pro" How do I do this????
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Bribe a moderator ... unless I'm mistaken only mods can change the title. While we're at it maybe someone will change mine to "Texan in Exile" ...

FL270

I want to be "Jetcareer's lone F/A"

I feel very lonely, there are no other flight attendants on this board!

Bribe with spam also for extra good measure!
smirk.gif

Ah ha, I see. So the mods set mine. I wondered how that came about. I wondered if there was any sarcasm in it at first, but nonetheless I've grown occustumed to the term. Works for me.

And once again the squeaky wheel gets lathered with attention (or something like that).
smile.gif

Or else it proves the Power of Beer!

All right, I'm in too. Free beer (one sitting only) for the moderator that updates me. (I get to choose the sitting site.
cool.gif
)

The titles are arbitrary and mostly a pain in the arse.

The designers of the software created extraordinarily stupid titles to represent how many posts a user has. For example 0 thru 10 posts is an something, 11 thru 25 is something else, etc.

Whenever the software gets updated, the software resets everything so I decided to turn the feature off for the most part.

The "Vegas Rock Star" thing is a way of paying special homage to the people that went to the meet 'n greet in Las Vegas and everyting else is something random more or less.

[ QUOTE ]
...Free beer (one sitting only) for the moderator that updates me. (I get to choose the sitting site.
cool.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]
I.O.U. (un-named moderator) Free Beer (tomorrow). Signed SteveC

[ QUOTE ]
140 posts and 8 months later, and I'm still "brand new."

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not what you know, it's who you know LOL!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! I am "The First"! The first what... Im not sure... but I am the first and I will continue to be the first (power trip
grin.gif
)

Back