Time flies when you're having fun!

Qgar

Hard to believe, but I'm on the schedule to attend 4 days of recurrent training the middle of next month up in beautiful ALB. Guess that means I'm coming up on my one year anniversary! No gifts, please..;)

Hard to believe, but I'm on the schedule to attend 4 days of recurrent training the middle of next month up in beautiful ALB. Guess that means I'm coming up on my one year anniversary! No gifts, please..;)

wow, time really fly's! it seems like you've been at it for a few months, not a year! congratulations! :)

That's scary. Not scary in a mean way, but scary to think that was a year ago. Good luck with it. I'm sure you will do fine.

I'll be in beautiful...errr....Indy next month for 4 days for ground school...coming up on a year. I'd rather be in ALB...but oh well...

IND - ALB.....neither one of us has any right to make fun of the other one! ;)
The good news is I'll be with my best friend from training (who I haven't worked with since April and only see once every few months on a crew/aircraft swap). The bad news is we have training at night into the wee hours of the morning. :rolleyes:

IND - ALB.....neither one of us has any right to make fun of the other one! ;)
The good news is I'll be with my best friend from training (who I haven't worked with since April and only see once every few months on a crew/aircraft swap). The bad news is we have training at night into the wee hours of the morning. :rolleyes:
banned for tooting your own horn . .

no . . . for reals sugar, good times and congrats on a year here and there!

I'll be in beautiful...errr....Indy next month for 4 days for ground school...coming up on a year. I'd rather be in ALB...but oh well...

To each their own I guess. I rather be in IND then CA/FL or many other states. :) But then again, I'd be willing to go wherever I need to get paid.

Hey hey.......congrats on the upcoming anniversary, Qgar. I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead.

Back