Time Building in Daytona Beach

I'm lookig for a quick 10 hours of multi. Would dive down ASAP if you knew of something. Please PM if you do.

I'm always down and I live in Daytona! Lemme know if you're still interested

I could travel to Kissimmee, how much you looking to build?

It's not about how much time...ask him what kind of plane he wants to rent and how much he's going to pay for it. Last I checked he wanted to rent a 162 for $120 an hour or so from one of those flight schools at KISM. I've tried to tell the kid it's not a good deal and he should look elsewhere but he doesn't want to listen.

It's not about how much time...ask him what kind of plane he wants to rent and how much he's going to pay for it. Last I checked he wanted to rent a 162 for $120 an hour or so from one of those flight schools at KISM. I've tried to tell the kid it's not a good deal and he should look elsewhere but he doesn't want to listen.
Those were actually gonna be my follow up questions. It's hard enough to actually find people locally to care about quantity. Thanks for the info, if it's true, I'm getting a way better deal now.

Hey yeah i'm looking to build 100 hours , the airplane is not the matter , the matter is to build hours cheap and fast.

Back