Time Building in a 182RG this month only. "Free"

Gregory

I am a CFII out time building out of Rice Lake WI KRPD in a 182RG. Looking to do 200+ hours this month. Call or message me if you want to go fly. Im trying to hit my 1500 hours this month. I have family in Dallas, Arizona, Colorado that I can reposition the plane for convenience for others. The plane and fuel is paid for i'm doing it regardless. It is so much nicer if another pilot is there so I don't go mentally crazy pushing this many hours. Solid plane IFR...... Cell 715-651-9830 Greg.. This is for pilots that want hours. Trying to find that one guy that just wants to hit it hard with me 6-8 hrs a day is not for the beginner I have already done 300 hrs so far. Thanks....

Last edited:
We are racing my friend! I am doing 5+ a day in my 150. Let me know when you come to California, we can do lunch!

Derek

I am definitely interested in this. Im out of San Diego but could catch a southwest over to PHX and then go blast off from there.

I'm in Orlando but can travel anywhere. Will you be doing all the flying? Will I be able to log dual received or safety pilot time or anything? I have about 1 week that I can use to fly out to wherever you are and fly with you. Let me know :)

Man. I would have been all over this one as I am in AZ and CO and I am looking for hours, but I am nursing a broken foot. Dr. says three weeks more and I should be back up to speed though.

I am from Chicago but moved to St Louis. I am very interested. Would you be doing all the flying and would I be able to log safety pilot time? I completed my commercial certificate in 182RG, FUN PLANE TO FLY. Please let me know

Just a small side note, FAA does not "like" when people fly completely free... make sure what regs say when other guy does not have a commercial ticket.

"Common purpose" if agreed and worded right. But it does seem a little "suspicious".

Derek

Sorry to all who contacted me I will call those that left me a phone number. I need someone that has 100% time to fly now till end of October..... I need to keep prop spinning. I am only looking for one person that wants to do it also I have a place for you to stay in Texas with me if needed. I am a current CFII and I can sign it off as dual, safety pilot, switch seats back in forth for pic, etc..... It is your responsibility to pay pro-rata-share if no commercial.... If you have a commercial you pay nothing. I am allready flying hard hours. Its a safety factor to have another pilot there espically doing long flights and possible IFR.....Will call back today those that left me phone numbers. AS OF RIGHT NOW I DO NOT HAVE THAT ONE PERSON ONBOARD. IF YOU ARE THAT PERSON CALL ME I AM LEAVING TO TEXAS TOMORROW. NO •. JUST FLY..... I was busy with aircraft maintenance to take it down to texas to fly those hours.... Instrument license a plus so I dont have to babysit. I have almost 1000 hours of dual instruction did that enough. I just want to get up everyday and fly its crunch time for me. Im going to Texas due to fuel rate in October. Interested no bull call ME Greg 715-651-9830

Last edited:
ca
I am from Chicago but moved to St Louis. I am very interested. Would you be doing all the flying and would I be able to log safety pilot time? I completed my commercial certificate in 182RG, FUN PLANE TO FLY. Please let me know
call me 715-651-9830. thanks greg

I found a guy to fly with from this site at this time. If it falls through I will recontact you all thanks for the info and posts..... Keep in touch..... Greg...........

Ending this post as I have meet my hours. Will start a new one if I need more hours. Now I just have the plane sitting collecting dust until I know what I'm going to do with it. Thanks again......

Hey Greg have you thought of maybe doing a 100 hour inspection on it and putting it up for rent "dry"?

Back