Time Building around ATL

Rotor2Wing

Unapologetically American
As we all know there are not many affordable rental options around ATL. I've been out of the game for a couple years due to some family issues taking me away from flying. I'm getting ready to do my flight review and jump back in the saddle. After my flight review I want to do some single engine time building in the area. I need the hood time and just the air time!

I have access to a couple different 172s on the north side of town but they all rent for $110-$145/hr. I'd really like to find something cheaper but do have those available to split with someone. I would be open to suggestions and willing to drive a little for a deal.

I'm willing to also ride right seat some with anyone doing part 91 flying just for the air time, not to log the time. So anyone that ever wanted a ride along feel free to let me know.

I have a lead on some economical time building on the north side of ATL if anyones interested send me a private message. I also have some info on a decent CFI gig in ATL if you're looking for work. The aircraft in question are "Tach" time planes so some real savings can be made if we use low power settings.

Message me for the details

Back