Time between clearances/class date/FOL

indyserpico10

Hey I was just curious about time frames (for everyone who has been notified that all clearances are in) between notices.
i.e.
All clearances in: April 3rd, was notified of class date for 8/13 sometime in early june. waiting on FOL or received FOL 2 weeks prior to class date.

My husband timeline:

Applied in June 2007
Interviewed in August 2008
Clearances in September 2008
Offered OKC date in late October 2008 (they gave a choice of 2 dates: Nov 14 which was 2 weeks away or Dec 29 which was about 2 months)
OKC December 2008

Up until we got to OKC we thought my husband had been hired off the Febots announcement. Once we got here, we found out that he was hired off his first application in June 2007.

I'm headed to IND, too.

I applied 14 Jun 2007
AT SAT: 27 Dec 2007
wait
wait
wait
PEPC: 19 Nov 2008
Class date offer: 22 Dec 2008
FOL: 29 Dec 2008

They never notified me that my clearances were in. I just got the class offer.

All clearances were in for at least 2 months prior to FOL/class date notification.

Start date for me is almost 1.5 months after notification.

I'm headed to IND, too.

I applied 14 Jun 2007
AT SAT: 27 Dec 2007
wait
wait
wait
PEPC: 19 Nov 2008
Class date offer: 22 Dec 2008
FOL: 29 Dec 2008

They never notified me that my clearances were in. I just got the class offer.

You are in my husbands class!

I thought she was saying her class date was December 29th....misunderstanding, sorry!!!

Does anyone have any contact information for the security clearance people. I want to see if my background check is in progress. OKC seems to have no clue.

Does anyone have any contact information for the security clearance people. I want to see if my background check is in progress. OKC seems to have no clue.

Ask the people you listed on your SF-85/86 if they have received their questionnaires yet. Mine started getting theirs around the 30th of December.

Back