Thursday night Pizza and 9FI Meet n Greet

How many JC'rs are interested in attending Thursday night Pizza and 9FI Meet n Greet at NYNY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H46Bubba

Since @jtrain609 didn't get any traction I figued I'd take over and give it another go. Looking to see how many are going to show for the ususal Pre-NJC pizza and 9FI meet and greet. We're staying at NYNY and looking to see if they might be more receptive towards a guest booking the 9FI balcony. Trying to get a feel for how many of us are going to show up. I know we need at least 20 people in order to get the balcony reserved. If you are planning on attending or will be a "maybe" please post how many in your party will be attending, such as you and a spouse, signifigant other or friend.

I haven't been too pleased with 9FI in the past two years....I'd love it if we could find somewhere else to try that might be more welcoming to a group like ours.

Maybe Twin Peaks next to PH? At least they have cold beer and it's a bit quieter (for talking purposes)...plus we can probably get a huge table reserved too. who knows.

Last edited:
I haven't been too pleased with 9FI in the past two years....I'd love it if we could find somewhere else to try that might be more welcoming to a group like ours.

Maybe Twin Peaks next to PH? At least they have cold beer and it's a bit quieter (for talking purposes)...plus we can probably get a huge table reserved too. who knows.

Is Twin Peaks where we all did Karaoke that one year (2009 maybe?) It was pretty loud there if that's what I'm thinking of. The nice thing about 9FI is that if we can hold the balcony it's outside and you can actually hear people talk. That said, they really don't like us there very much. Maybe if we tell them @IrishSheepdog won't be there they might like us more.

Isnt that craps night?

Either Thursday or Saturday I believe. Saturday is gonna be a nightmare if everyone is planning to go downtown to play craps. Thats the first night of that big concert down there. Id say, a Thursday 9FI meet up with the option to go play craps in the NYNY for those interested?

Is Twin Peaks where we all did Karaoke that one year (2009 maybe?) It was pretty loud there if that's what I'm thinking of. The nice thing about 9FI is that if we can hold the balcony it's outside and you can actually hear people talk. That said, they really don't like us there very much. Maybe if we tell them @IrishSheepdog won't be there they might like us more.
Nope. Twin Peaks is a new restaurant built into the side section on the south side of PH....There's a Walgreens on the bottom deck and the food court along with Twin Peaks on the top deck (as you walk from Cosmo to PH).

It's the new breastraunt style place that has super cold beer though....I have no doubt you guys would like it!

Nope. Twin Peaks is a new restaurant built into the side section on the south side of PH....There's a Walgreens on the bottom deck and the food court along with Twin Peaks on the top deck (as you walk from Cosmo to PH).

It's the new breastraunt style place that has super cold beer though....I have no doubt you guys would like it!

They have a large enclosed room upstairs that probably seats 15 (maybe more) if I remember correctly. It has a few plasmas and a skyline view of the strip. Good food but super expensive drinks

Wouldn't it be easier to just write "Hooter's style"?

@SeanD as a MAYBE?? Come on man! You didn't make last year and we even went to that bar with ass juice you said we shouldn't go to.

Ill be there Friday for sure. Thursday is still up in the air though. I work at 730 am on Friday so Id have to bail by 11 if I do go.

What is 9FI? Is that the irish place? I arrive and check-in Thursday so I'm game for whatever that night.

Back