This should be interesting

The best part is that it does precisely dick for security. If someone wanted to use an airplane to attack Obama, those TFRs wouldn't even slow them down, nor help in stopping them.

The best part is that it does precisely dick for security. If someone wanted to use an airplane to attack Obama, those TFRs wouldn't even slow them down, nor help in stopping them.

As with the TSA....it's all about the illusion of security.

I predict 10+ violations of the TFR.

Also, are they stopping traffic in/out LAX? that's would be crazy.

:yeahthat:

I really doubt that the terrorists are going to avoid flying into the TFRs when they are trying to fly thier C152 into the president.

:banghead:

:yeahthat:

I really doubt that the terrorists are going to avoid flying into the TFRs when they are trying to fly thier C152 into the president.

:banghead:

It would probably look something like this

[YT]ipd8zGTYqPw[/YT]

I predict 10+ violations of the TFR.

Also, are they stopping traffic in/out LAX? that's would be crazy.

I wouldn't doubt the violations. All 4 TFR's allowed for regularly scheduled commercial traffic...so they weren't effected at LAX, SNA, BUR or ONT.

It really wasn't bad getting out or coming back in. I received a few vectors which only added 5-10 minutes max both ways.

Back