This guy is lucky he is alive

It said he was arrested in 1987 for a similar incident. I guess you know my next question, but I will ask anyway. Why the hell was he allowed back on an airplane anyhow?!!!

[ QUOTE ]
It said he was arrested in 1987 for a similar incident. I guess you know my next question, but I will ask anyway. Why the hell was he allowed back on an airplane anyhow?!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

We wouldn't want to violate anyone's rights?!
shocked.gif

Maybe he was desparate for the best view in the house?
smirk.gif

A bad time was had by all I'm sure. The pilots were probably scared silly not knowing if this was going to turn into a bad day. I mean to have some nutcase banging on the door and the people yelling and all.

I'm glad it turned out well for all.

[ QUOTE ]
I would kicked his...if i were on that flight.

[/ QUOTE ]

You and me both bud! I think there are quicker ways to calm a crazed lunatic down on a flight than talking to him. something like KLONK ! hard shell suitcase violently over the head. then ughhhh! hard kick in the groin. And then squish !!! mash his brains out all over the cabin floor. Then..... Ha Ha Ha
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
, if you got this far you probably think I am some kind of psychotic idiot. I am seriously just kidding around. I had to add some life to things
grin.gif
grin.gif
To be honest, I am glad everything turned out OK for the crew and passengers. Hopefully he is never allowed back on a plane again. The man needs serious help.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
if you got this far you probably think I am some kind of psychotic idiot. I am seriously just kidding around. I had to add some life to things
grin.gif
grin.gif
To be honest, I am glad everything turned out OK for the crew and passengers. Hopefully he is never allowed back on a plane again. The man needs serious help.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that at all. I think that if someone does something that threatens your life (which someone who charges the cockpit door might be trying to do) I don't think using reasonable physical force to prevent him from doing that is a psychotic reaction.

Reasonable force is the key phrase there.

Back