For Sale (think of selling) Almost new Bose X

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
About 10 -15 hours on um, thinking of selling them. Any offers?
Thanks
Mike
(I know what they go for on ebay, so please only serious offers... Thanks!)

Are you going to sell them, or after you set a price going to tell the buyer your GF will not let you sell them.

Well then eBay is giving you all the info you need in terms of what price the market will bear. It sounds like you're expecting a "serious offer" of more than the going rate on eBay, but do you really think anyone is going to willingly pay more than they have to?

I'm (thinking of) making an offer. $251 is my offer (I'm thinking). (Just thinking) does this deserve to be in the trading post? (I'm thinking) no.

I think I have $450 I could spend on them.
icon6.gif

Okay...I have to ask, considering you're just waiting for your birthday to go get your checkride. Why are you selling a top-of-the-line brand new headset? Need the money FOR your checkride?

Cheers!

Andy

Okay...I have to ask, considering you're just waiting for your birthday to go get your checkride. Why are you selling a top-of-the-line brand new headset? Need the money FOR your checkride?

(im thinking) :yeahthat:

I have a crappy David Clark. Why sell the bose? (im thinking) thats not the best idea (just a thought)

Look at the car he drives in the avatar...I doubt he needs the money.

I suppose, except he's not 16 yet. ;) Nice picture of inside IAA's hangar, though. I don't think that's Bob's car, he drives a Jag.

Honestly, Mike, why are you selling them?

I suppose, except he's not 16 yet. ;) Nice picture of inside IAA's hangar, though. I don't think that's Bob's car, he drives a Jag.

Honestly, Mike, why are you selling them?
bobs car was to the left, im standing infront of it haha

and i was looking into something a bit cheaper....

Well, if getting into something cheaper is what you're after, I'd be more than happy to trade you my Lightspeeds for them. :D

so really now that your actually selling it, why?

If your just about to get the license I dont quite get it.

Back