[ QUOTE ]
<---- is not a follower. Really.
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh

[/ QUOTE ]

humbug.jpg

cool.gif

Things are slowly turning around a little bit, at least a few places are actually hiring again.... As far as the majors go they have still lots millions and millions of dollars this year and as recently as a couple months ago were still furloughing people to my knowledge. It will be a long while before all the furloughs are called back as regionals are taking over more and more of the majors smaller routes.... I have heard it could take anywhere from 5-10 years before the majors see enough $$$ recovery, growth and demand to have recalled all the furloughs and start hiring again.... Now is a good time to get on with some regionals though, skywest will probably be doing some hiring after the new year or mid 2004. Unfortunately though the majors still have a lot of recovering to do. This is all assuming no major things happen and screw everything up..

You mean like the jokers at Homeland IN-Security actually getting it right one time and a terrorist attack taking place?

Don't get me wrong, I am so glad they have been flat out wrong every single time they've warned us that there might be a terrorist attack. But sooner or later, and probably without any warning from the folks at Homeland IN-Security, there will be one.

Horizon, Chautauqua Airlines and Mesa are hiring. I would love to fly for Skywest though. Of all of the regional pilots I have met, Skywest pilots seem to be the happiest. Skywest has good pay and fast upgrade times. Also, Alaska airlines seems to hire Skywest pilots over other regionals. Horizon has good pay but I've heard their pilots have the slowest upgrade of any of the regionals. That coupled with the fact that they have the Teamsters represting them has really hurt pilot morale.

pilot602 - you called that cool avatar santy_doug. Shouldn't it have been called, "Homey_Clause" ???

[ QUOTE ]
I think we should all do it! Not to be a copycat or anything!

[/ QUOTE ]
And how would that be done???
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think we should all do it! Not to be a copycat or anything!

[/ QUOTE ]
And how would that be done???
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

r2f_santy.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive.
grin.gif

santy_saluki.jpg

I should start chargin for this shiznit.
cool.gif

Oh and for anyone using the santa avatars please download them and host them on your own servers ... I don't wanna kil the bandwidth at my host. Thanks.
smile.gif

Back