Theres a few of us in the chat room, please join us!

mrivc211

Join us in Chat ROOM!
tongue.gif

Yes there is a record 5 people on right now.

Edited by Copaman: There is a reason why the chat room link is in a separate forum.

i think everyone should go to this chat for this site.....its awsome, then people can offer real time help
grin.gif

well, apparently I'm logged in, but I can't get in the chat.

When I push the "chat" button it takes me back to the login screen

This shouldn't be so hard
crazy.gif

after u typed in ur user id and password, on the bottom theres a box, click the arrow button and choose jetcareers
smile.gif

I did

I can access the list of people in the chat but for some damn reason when I push chat (with "jetcareers chat" selected) it brings up the same login page, but it says "m.approach is already logged on, pick a different name."

For anyone just visiting this site, there is a chat for this site << You have to register a new name and them log into the chat.
smirk.gif

Edited by Copaman: There is a reason why the link to the chatroom appears in a separate forum.

Edited by Copaman: There is a reason why the chat room link is in a separate forum.

There is?
confused.gif

Okay.. But judging by the amount of people that had never known there was a chat room or never been in it, it wasn't well noticed
tongue.gif

Yup.

The chat software is a nightmare and the only way to control who accesses it is by putting the private link into a forum where I can control who enters it.

Aviation is a fraternity, but there are enough freaks, weirdoes and ne'erdowells to give me a headache.

Jeez, I always forget to confirm when it previews my posts.

Anyways:

Yeah, cool, that makes sense
wink.gif
.. Anyways.. I think we had a record 9 people or such last night, until it started getting really lagged- Smooth now though.

Back