"Theninthtrust" terroristic stalking program

Another paranoid citizen. She thinks that aircraft are purposely flying over HER house to "stalk" her and give her migraines from the noise.

Here's the general vicnity of her house: clicky. She was dumb enough to get a close up shot of a street sign while on her roof looking at her stalkers...

She's within 18 miles of three major airports: KSAT, Lackland AFB and Randolph AFB. What does she expect?

Oh no, she was dumb enough to give her ADDRESS

7142 Spring Terrace Dr, San Antonio, TX 78249

therefore the coordinates =]

29°32'42.54"N 98°37'49.97"W :D

Q06.JPG

Oh no, she was dumb enough to give her ADDRESS

7142 Spring Terrace Dr, San Antonio, TX 78249

therefore the coordinates =]

29°32'42.54"N 98°37'49.97"W :D

How did you get coordinates like that? Some friends want to go sight seeing and fly over their houses. Instead of trying to find them from the air I would rather enter way points in the GPS and fly to them. I tried google and yahoo but neither seem to give the lat/long.

Thanks!

How did you get coordinates like that? Some friends want to go sight seeing and fly over their houses. Instead of trying to find them from the air I would rather enter way points in the GPS and fly to them. I tried google and yahoo but neither seem to give the lat/long.

Thanks!

C'mon man, the very first result in a Google search. :crazy:

http://www.batchgeocode.com/lookup/

And please, please PLEASE be very careful when showing people their homes from the air. Many pilots have entered fatal stalls when doing that very thing.

C'mon man, the very first result in a Google search. :crazy:

http://www.batchgeocode.com/lookup/

And please, please PLEASE be very careful when showing people their homes from the air. Many pilots have entered fatal stalls when doing that very thing.

Thanks dude! I did a few searches and only found some crappy sites, nothing like that.

Thanks for the warning. I have read stories of pilots flying too low and too slow while in steep turns over their or friends houses.

Step 1. Paint "We're Watching You" in water soluable paint on the side of your fuselage.

Step 2. Practice your Turns Around A Point maneuvers over this woman's house.

Step 3. Look for yourself on YouTube.

Step 4. Giggle at her commentary.

lol..she is insane..I hope you don't mind but I posted that link on another forum..those guys will get a good laugh outa this one

Oh well things with wings always attract an odd assortment of people, like the chemtrailers.

"Chemtrails exist!"

"Actually those are vapor trails..."

"I've seen the evidence!"

"Any plane I've flown doesn't have a tank that emits chemicals into the air..."

"It's a cover up!"

"Well then, how'd YOU hear about it? Ahh, the inna-nets..."

Oh well things with wings always attract an odd assortment of people, like the chemtrailers.

Oh ya, they tick me off too.

[YT]j8NmzfjIkI0[/YT]

That's the best one though. A "scientist" (elderly women in a retirement home) telling us her theory and how she saw chemtrails all over the world!
Imagine that!

Is water some sort of chemical that is now "discharged" from commercial airliners that is out to kill us all?

Haha Doug,
When Curt first showed me that i almost pee'd me pants... the chemtrails and theninthtrust.
from then, i knew i had a purpose!

hahaha

but if you look at related chemtrail videos you'll see a old twin with probes for something on the side and the guy is saying "THIS IS THE REAL CHEMTRAIL PLANE!!!! CHEMTRAILS ARE MADE BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!!"

I'd love to see that thing even make a contrail! hahaha

wow, and Curt, Vashko wants to take 320K to San Antonio for his annual..... you thinkin what i am?

haha, who could miss that thing in a youtube video?

and we could paint "BIRDKILLER" it's loving name on it? hahaha

"Chemtrails exist!"

"Actually those are vapor trails..."

"I've seen the evidence!"

"Any plane I've flown doesn't have a tank that emits chemicals into the air..."

"It's a cover up!"

"Well then, how'd YOU hear about it? Ahh, the inna-nets..."

you know, nevermind the fact she lives directly under the IAF for the ILS15...hence why you see the big birds going over her on gray/crappy days...

DUHHHHH.

She posted this comment on the "3-7-08 Stalker Air Life Helicopter" video:

I received two messages from someone on YouTube with the name AirLifePilot. Considering the terroristic stalking I've been subjected to from Air Life pilot(s) over the last 6+ years, it's believable that an Air Life pilot did send the two psychopathic messages below:
1. AirLifePilot your home location
we know that you live at 7142 Spring Terrace Dr San Antonio, TX 78249. if you attempt to disable or destory any of the GPS tracking devices on your vehicle you will face even more charges. thank you and you will be seeing us soon. Dec 01, 2007, 09:36 PM
2. AirLifePilot a warning
we are monitoring you. we know what you have been doing. we are monitoring your internet activity and other electronic means of communication. what you are doing is considered terrorism under the Patriot Act. We will be visiting you very soon. if you have any weapons or dogs make sure theyre locked up when we arrive for your and our own safety. thank you. Dec 01, 2007, 09:27 PM

:yup:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=theninthtrust

I think I know of a new place to practice my turns around a point...

Watch some of these videos and read the descriptions, she is absolutly insane and soooo aggravting. :banghead:

It's taking a lot of restraint to keep from commenting on all of her stupid videos. This lady is so dumb I don't even know what to say... Honestly what the hell is wrong with this lady. :banghead: The internet has pissed me off again. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: SO STUPID OMG!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back